Fundy x Wilbur :)

Wilbur isn't Fundy's dad here!

Fundy was streaming for a few hours now he was playing in the Dream smp as usual. But today Wilbur was at his house visiting, Tommy and Niki were here earlier but had to leave. Fundy heard the dono sound pop up for the hundredth time.

'Ayo maybe you should see your PO box 😳'

Fundy looked at the dono and laughed, it was probably some type of dress or boots that the viwer wants him to try on since that last time He put on that skirt.

"Yeah i'll check it out after Stream" Fundy said chucked as he continued playing and hearing donos, getting in calls with people and following the Dream smp script. After streaming for about 2 hours Fundy ended the stream.

He leaned back in his chair, he had gotta the maid yesterday and it was sitting in the corner of the room waiting to be open. Wilbur was downstairs watching Netflix he presumed. So why not past the time.

Fundy took the boxes from the corner and started opening them one by one. First one was some fox ears and platform boots. The second box was a small pillow that has fundy's fox character stitched on it. Third as a fanart of him and ghostbur rebuilding Lmanburg with Tubbo. And the fourth... Fundy's face went red from what was in the box.

"Oh my god.." Fundy said lifting the foxtail out of the box that was sitting in the box. This couldn't be any more embarrassing. Fundy examined the toy slowly, How could one of his fans send him this? Fundy glupped and his face went even redder as he saw what has growing down there.

"Shit.." Fundy said shaking as he palmed himself through his pants slowly. Fundy already knew what he was gonna do but the only thing he had to worry about was noise.

Fundy took his pants of slowly sitting himself down on the chair again, he reached over to his drawer and took out the lube. He put his legs on the chair and put his arma around the chairs back with one arm reacting to his hole.

Fundy stuck i finger in his hole and moaned quickly covering up his moan not wanting Wilbur to hear. After a few minutes of stretch himself he took out his fingers a took the plug from the desk putting it in himself slowly. 'Holy fuck it so much bigger' Fundy thought covering his mouth. He heard foot steps up the stairs and Fundy quickly grabbed a blanket and put it over himself.

"Fundy?" Wilbur said knocking on the door. Fundy jumped and cursed under his breath.

"Yeah? Come in!" Fundy said regretting this but that the same time he kinda enjoyed it at the same time. Wilbur walked in and Fundy giggle nervously.

"wow you're room looks nice" Wilbur said knowing something is up. Wilbur got close to Fundy and pushed his chair back and forwards. Fundy moan quietly getting Wilbur attention.

"Aw, Fundy~ what were you doing~?" Wilbur said causing Fundy to flinched.

"N-nothing!" Fundy said nervously putting the blanket over his shoulders he was about to walk but then-

"Aye." Wilbur said bending Fundy over the the desk.

"W-WIL!" Fundy moaned out feeling the toy move inside him.

"Oh you little slut" Wilbur said snickering and groping Fundys ass. Wilbur took out the fox tail that was connected to the plug. Fundy groaned as Wilbur pulled and push the plug in and flapping Fundy and pulling his pants and boxers down.

"You ok with this?" Wilbur said getting a nod and whimper from the small boy below him.

"One...Two...Thre~e" Wilbur said slipping in Fundy. Fundy moaned loudly getting Wilburs attention making Wilbur stick to Fundy's neck biting and kiss his neck leaving blood.

"pPppleasssee W-WilAH! Mmm faster!" Fundy said rocking his hip towards Wilbur.

"Your such a slut for me huh?" Wilbur said slapping Fundys as going at an extremely inhumane like speed make the desk move. Fundy was already a mess under Wilbur.

"AH! WIL~ R RIGHT THERE!" Fundy said as Wilbur hit his protate head on as Wilbur began abusing it more and more getting Fundy close to his climax.

"WiLlLl!" Fundy said in a shaky voice making Wilbur start stroking his Hard on matching his move ments. At this point Fundy's legs gave up and the only things keeping him in place were the desk and Wilburs hands.

"WIL! I AM~ MMM!" Fundy said coming on the floor with Wilbur riding out Fundy Orgasm getting closer and closer to his by the second. But it was the moment Fundy looked back at Wilbur with his cheek all red with tears, saliva around his mouth with his mouth agape and Tears in his eyes streaming to his chin that really got Wilbur to climax with a groan.

"Holy shit.." Wilbur said staying glued to Fundy reaching for the fox plug he had put on the desk. Wilbur pulled out and put the plug in Fundy.

"Don't let it drip babe!" Wilbur said now putting his pants and boxers Walking out of the room leaving Fundy shaking, still a mess and to clean for himself

"You asshole!" Fundy yelled getting a laugh from Wilbur.