Chapter two, Take me home...

I was shown around the day before so I knew where my locker and classrooms where, they even showed me the club rooms! So when the warning bell rang I was sure to be at the right room. Before I sit down near the front, I notice two identical boys behind me and thats when I felt something hit the back of my head, I look to see a white ball on the floor, a spit ball? Realy? I look fully behind to see them snickering, I may be blind but I'm not stupid and so that's how the rest of class went. I was trying to focus yet these boys wont stop trowing spitballs at me but I ave to ask, why an I being targeted..?

TIME SKIP>

It's lunch and I'm at the door of music room three.. Apparently theres a club called "the host club" I wonder what thats about, well time to find out.

Third persion POV.

Y/n lightly pshed open the door hearing a "welcome" once she saw through the bright light Y/n realized what a shity mistake she had made, although she has low ishion she recinized the two twins and that psycho she met this morning along with two tall men and... a child- well, a smaller child?? "Oh it's that brat I was telling you all about,didn't I tell you to stay out of my sight?" the blonde said "hey boss, how 'bout we teach her a lession?" the two twins asked at the same time "for once I agree, come here peasant." for the first time in a long time, Y/n ran. Y/n ran as fast as she could but seemingly tripped on air "fU-" Y/n yelped as she got lifted by a tall boy by the throat and forced to face him "ple-*hiccup-* AAGGHH!!" she screamed as he tighten his grip now making it harder to breathe than before as he stated coldly "you made Honey-sempi very upset." the small child looking one who I'm guessing is Honey ripped my cane from my grip and trew it as far as he could the tall one let go of me and Honey punched me square in the face. And so the beating begins.

TIME SKIP>

Y/n's POV.

It's been a few months since my first encounter with the Host club, after a guy named Haruhi came along they've been beating me a little less but making the times they do so much more painful.