Are you worth it?

Ever since she walked in on Meredith and Addison, Amelia could not get either of them off her mind. She couldn't stay in the same room with them for too long. She of course blamed in on being uncomfortable but that wasn't true. As much as she tried to stay away, she couldn't. She knocked on Meredith's door and pushed it open. Meredith was sitting in the bed and reading a book. Her eyes tracked up the pages and locked with Amelia's.  "Oh, you're done avoiding me now?" Meredith questioned. Amelia walked in and closed the door.

"Are you worth it, I mean are you both worth it?" Amelia asked. Meredith raised a brow and closed her book, placing it on the night stand.

"What does 'are you worth it' mean?" Meredith asked. Amelia took a deep breath before speaking again.

"Is it worth cheating on Link to sleep with you and Addison, because I'm going stir crazy, I-I-i haven't been touched in months I-" Meredith placed her hands over Amelia's mouth.

"What are you suggesting?" Meredith asked with her hands still over Amy's mouth. Amelia gave her one final look that revealed her non- verbal request. "You want to have sex with...who me or Addison?" Meredith asked, not fully catching on. She removed her hands and Amelia spoke.

"I was thinking both, I mean from what I saw you both look like you'd be amazing in bed." Amelia said. Meredith smirked.

"I'm sure Addison would be open to the idea, but you would have to talk to her." Meredith said as she went to reach for her book.

"Why wait, she will be home soon," Amelia said. She inched her body closer to Meredith's. "We could start and she can join when she gets home?" Amelia added in a begging manner. Meredith smiled.

"Talk to Addison when she gets back. I'm not really in the mood for sex right now and that's unfortunate for you but I'm all sex'd out for the day," Meredith said as she opened the book again.

"You're really turning me down?" Amelia asked. Meredith sighed and shook her head. 

"No, I'm just simply telling you to come back later, plus think about Link, what would he say?" Meredith stated. Amelia moves closer and takes the book from Meredith and places it off to the side.

"What he doesn't know won't hurt him, plus we are both married," Amelia said as she slipped her hand into Meredith's pants and began rubbing her clit. Meredith let out a moan.

"A-Amelia," she whimpered. Amelia continued rubbing faster getting Meredith closer to her release. Meredith bit her lip to suppress a moan. Meredith's release soon came and Amelia smiled.

"You seem touch hungry as well?" Amelia asked. By now Meredith had stood up and walked over to her closet.

"That might be because Addison hasn't slept with me for a week." Meredith mumbled. She grabbed a new pair of shorts and changed.

"Well whenever you guys would like I'm available because you are so worth it," Amelia said, biting her lip. She gave a little finger wave and walked back to her room.

"What the hell was that?" She asked herself out loud. She was confused about what just happened. Amelia left her confused but wanting more.

-I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, I know I got some hopes up but trust me there will me some action between the three of them. Also if you guys want more threesomes request them but I suck at writing straight smut so preferably lesbian threesomes.