chapter one.

5,070 words.

3͟2͟ B͟B͟Y͟:͟

Mace Windu, your Jedi Master, had taken you into the Jedi Chambers for a private meeting with the council.

You positioned yourself in the center stage of the surrounding pear-shaped chairs being pre-owned by the Jedi Masters.

Windu, who was just across from you to your right, had already begun his dialogue;

"From this day forward my padawan, you will escort young Skywalker, a padawan that has recently joined the Order, to voyage around this building and bring him inside his quarters at the end of the day."

"How will I know what he looks like?"

He rose his finger silencing the Jedi Masters inhales "the time will come. You'll be able to identify him standing near Kenobi, the new Jedi Master."

He was being strictly sophisticated in your future actions, after all you were only 8 at the time, one slight fault would end into a misrepresented outlook for the boy.

You bowed your Master a 'goodbye', exiting out of the Chambers and through the long dark halls.

Normally walking down the velvet carpet-covered stairs, you spotted Master Kenobi, standing in front of a window covered by the gloomy sunset.

A little boy reaching the height of his waist was happily fiddling with his braid that rested on his right shoulder.

You overheard their conversation "maybe some day you will become a Master yourself, and even have a padawan as your own."

He stretched his arms wide, his dazzled expression facing the ceilings "ehhh maybe, I'm not so sure if that's what I want, but I know that I want to be one of the best Jedi Masters to ever exist!"

Master Kenobi chuckled "only time will tell my padawan" he patted him on the shoulder, looking back at the window.

Your tiny hand tugged onto Master Kenobi's sleeve "Master Kenobi" he looked down at you from above "have you seen a new padawan named Skywalker?"

The little boy moved his head from hiding behind Kenobi "over here!" He waved. You were both nearly the same height, your eyes moving onto his.

"I need to introduce you around the building, Master Windu requested it would be diligent for me to inaugurate your new appearance in the Order, and around the Imperial Palace" your eyes reached for Master Kenobi's "if you don't mind Master Kenobi."

"Not at all, the boy does need to know his way around the building." He patted Skywalker to follow you down the next set of stairs farthest from him.

Your focused eyes were narrowed down the long hallway, a few Jedi Knights and padawan learners were spread out all around the quiet building, expressing whispers after whispers of small talks.

His voice bounced with his footsteps "I'm Anakin Skywalker. Who might you be stranger?"

You turned your head "I'm y/n y/l/n, and I won't be much of a stranger to you for long."

You escorted him to each building in the facility, from dining rooms to training centers to conference rooms for missions and urgent meetings.

His welcoming appearance was peaceful, determined, and careful. After all it was his first time, so you tried to be entertaining.

You walked him inside his quarters, introducing him to where his bed was, the bathroom, his closet, and his private room for his trainings.

"Wait" he said, getting a hold of something from inside his pocket he held onto a blue sphere shaped droid, with tiny eyes and a normal sized mouth wrapped around a thin wool rope.