the sweet scent pt2.

After I fell on the floor I was pulled back up and thrown on to a huge bed,with silk dark coloured sheets,the lights became dimmer and dimmer,until pitch black,then soon I felt a hand sliding up my shirt and groping my breasts,the lights then flashed back on,almost making me blind,I look up to see none other than Kim Hyunjin,the vampire that loves torturing humans,a sadist you can say.

She then ripped open the red shirt I was wearing,she plants kisses on my core,I pushed her away but that made things worse because the other vampires came forward,they tied my hands above my head and took my voice away,what type of powers do vampires have are yet to be discovered.

My legs went paralyzed again,me not being able to move them,Hyunjin was busy doing me when the 5 other vampires left the room,Hyunjin then all of a sudden without a warning yanked my panties off and spread my legs,she then lift one my thighs and got her fangs out,I tried to scream but then again I couldn't,she was about to bite so I shut my eyes but open them again until I felt something wet on it,Hyunjin licked my inner thigh and she was teasing me by contracting her fangs in and out,just then she reached and wrapped a hand around my neck and I speak,her grip tighten and I gasp for air,my mouth was open slightly but then she shoved her middle and ring finger in my mouth,making me choke on them,I assume she was the same one who made me suck on her fingers because what she said next was nerve wrecking...

"Good girl" those two simple words were enough to make me wet and she realized it.

"I see,your wet,so wet that ur going to stain the bedsheets" she said as she let go of my thigh and move hovering her hand in circular motion above my clit,just by that move alone made me even wetter,without a warning she shoved her fingers into my clit,making me squirm,"look at you,your fully drenched down here" she then thrust at an extremely fast pace already and I was screaming,not in pleasure but pain as she thrusts deeper into me,she was thrusting for a while and my screams turn into moans,my loud muffled moans filled the room.

As she was thrusting the door opened revealing another vampire "your time is up,she reached her climax" Olivia said as I didn't even realized I did cum,"but I didn't get a bite of her" Hyunjin groans in annoy as she pull her fingers out and contract her fangs,I flinched as she lets a teasing laugh,more like a giggle then she finally pulls her fingers out of my mouth,finally I could breath,Hyunjin walks out of the room and gives me one last look,a look of lust and a smirk,then walks out the room,Olivia leans on to the wall and had small talk with her,laughs and smiles on their faces,glances at me back and forth from the two,shooting winks and smirks at me as well.

After all that Olivia walks to me while Hyunjin walks out,Olivia unties me and I feel my chance of escape,so that's what I did,after she lets go of me,she leans forward to my face but I pushed her away and charge at the door,I turn the doorknob but it wouldn't turn the other half way,that's when I knew I made a very big mistake,it was locked from the outside,I heard a chuckle from Olivia,she ran to me and slams me against the wall with both her hands pinning my wrists,she dug her face into my neck,breathing on it as she licks my collar bone,I tried all my strength to push her away but she wouldn't budge a single muscle,or maybe it was their plan all along,they used Hyunjin to tired me out and drained all my strength and energy,just so they could mercilessly fuck me all they want.

"Don't think you can escape from us,we can easily track you down just by your scent" she sniff me a couple of times,she lifts her head and looks deep into my eyes,"I'm gonna take a bite now do your best and entertain me by screaming at the top of your lungs" I've never been bitten before and I know it's going to be painful,she contracts her fangs out,she pulls my bra strap on my left shoulder,she stares at me for a solid 1 seconds as she opens her mouth wide,sinking into my skin,she bites on to me and a drop of my blood oozes out of me,she rips my bra off and continues sucking out my blood,after the sucking she goes down to my breast and from there she licks up,leaving not a single drop behind,then she licks my wound,I feel so weak after that,I almost pass out so I dropped on my knees,she carried me on to the bed...

Then from there,she mercilessly fucks me,making me cum,leaving dark red spots all over my body,from my jaw,all the way down to my core,then my inner thigh,from my front and my back...