start

It's always like this must girls have some insecurities about their looks,which bring them down. Not that I'm saying is only the girls,its also seen in guys.

Story begins.

Sits at the front of my big mirror staring at my self

Thought

My pimples are increasing, what will I do and I have a birthday party to attend. I can't let anybody see me this horrible..

My sister comes in.

You've been sitting there for almost an hour looking at your face. Won't you get up from that place and do something useful with your life,she says annoyed.

I'll soon get up, my pimples has increase. I have been trying my best to get it out,I trued several method I said
face-palming.

If you keep letting that bother you you end up failing your exams and you'll be left depressed.

Bla-bla, why is it that you don't understand a thing I say,you don't understand how painful it is to see this awful, horrible pimples on my face it hurt badly,I say.

Well I understand you. You are the only one that sees it awful. As for me it's not that bad,and you are growing up is a sign of maturity she says standing up to leave.

You mean it's not that awful.

Yeah it's not that awful you need to love yourself if you want someone to love you, need to Love Yourself and forget about your looks,it doesn't matter for now you are still a kid.

I hope you guys enjoyed it and hope you're learning to 🤣😂😚😙