Chapter Thirty five

At morning AvNeil had the breakfast Avni saw the snow falls and her face light up both were warm cold and knitted cap.

Avni: snow fall.

Avni goes to the balcony and enjoys the snow fall she spread her arms and twirls neil look at her and smiles.

Neil: avni andar aao thand lag jayegi. ( Avni come inside you will catch cold).

Avni: nahi lagegi neil tum bhi aao bohat maza ayega. ( nothing will happen Neil you also come it will enjoy a lot).

Neil looking at her.

Neil: ye larki bhi na. ( this girl).

Neil takes the blanket and goes to covers her because she is shivering but still enjoying the snow.

Neil: dekha kaha tha maine andar ajao. ( see i told you to come inside).

Avni: but mujhe maza araha tha aur maine jacket to pehni hoi hai na. ( but I was enjoying and I am wearing jacket).

Neil: phir bhi thand lag rahi hai na avni ek jacket se kuch nahi hota. ( still you are feeling cold avni nothing happen with one jacket).

Neil shivers and avni covers him with the blanket both are standing in the blanket they are close to each other their eyelock Avni breaks the eyelock.

Avni: chalo andar chalte hain. ( come let's go inside).

Neil: hmm.

Neil comes out from the blanket Both goes inside After resting for sometime.

Neil: tumhe snowfall bohat pasand hai to chalo aaj tumhe asi jaga le kar chalta hun jahan tum jitna marzi chahe snow fall enjoy karo. (You like snowfall so come today I take you to the place where you enjoy the snowfall as much as you want).

Avni get excited.

Avni: sachi lekin aaj to bahar bohat thand hogi na phir. ( really but today is so cold this).

Neil: thand ki waja se kya sab ghar main bethe rahenge hum apne aap ko puri tarha se cover kar ke jaenge na. ( because of cold all will be at home we will go by covering ourself properly).

Avni was happy

Avni: ok.

Then avneil gets ready and goes outside.