Chapter one: Pleasure

The cover is not mine it belongs to its rightful owners I only placed some few edits I reapeat THE cover is not mine I only made a few edits now shall we continue...

It was a normal day while you were walking to a FoodWar stadium which is Tsukasa will be battling Kuga you were about to sit while you saw Tsukasa getting ready and looking at you at his weird face the nervous one,The host said "Readyyy?,Let the FoodWar begin"
"And of course the main ingridient will be Rice!!!" she quickly said.But Kuga quickly grabbed a knife and cutting fish and beef bite size while Tsukasa was thinking and doing nothing else but...
He quickly took two knives and cutting beef and fish together after that he poured oil,sliced onion and garlic and the sliced beef and fish while the other hand he was cooking rice and after all that he mixed it together and added beef,egg on the top and said
"Done!" And while he was walking to the judges he was smirking to you and also Kuga was done with a Chinese Chile rice boxed lunch or so could be called Bento.

When it was time to taste Kuga's dish (before Tsukasa) the Judges where in there own world of pleasure but when it was Tsukasa's turn the Judges were drunk by the tastiness and after a few seconds they all voted for Tsukasa and while the battle was done you were about to go home while Tsukasa grabbed your hand and said
"D-do you want to taste some o-of my dishes for the upcoming fights?👉👈"
And you just said sure and he quickly pulled you to a kitchen and there were kinds of dishes and asked you to taste all of it while you tasting all of it you were in a pleasure but your favorite was the Ramen with juicy heart toppings and he asked you which one was the greatest and you pointed out the ramen and he asked "will you have a FoodWar with me??" And you just said yes (and btw you are also a great chef student you were the fifth seat of the elite ten while Tsukasa was first seat) and you were cooking beef stew while he was cooking fish soup when it was time to judge you two realized that there was no one to judge and you quickly opened the window to see Yukihira and you asked him if he would judge and good thing he said yes after the judging he voted out For.........

You,they were both impressed with your cooking skills cuz Tsukasa was the first seat and you beated him
One-on-One and after that you left but you didn't know that a news reporter was spying on you three and he quickly ran and the next day...

Rumors was spreading that you were the first one to ever beat Tsukasa and many juniors were asking FoodWars  with you and you gladly excepted
30 fights within the week and after two weeks this continues and now you were the third seat of the elite ten...

TO BE CONTINUED...

Hey it's a new book sorry if I had to delete Heroes and Assasins😭
But in return here is a new book Tsukasa is from FoodWars he is the first seat of the elite ten so now you know where he is from so I wish you will all enjoy it thank you for supporting me all the way here!!!!

**be patient for Chapter two**

READ more of MY Stories...