Chapter-1

Imagine Stephen James as the new guy. I know I used him as her brother earlier. Let's just forget our mistakes!Haha!Also imagine him without his stomach and back tattos.I know many of you love his tattos.But I kinda not.Haha.

Leo
"Leo!Come on!The race starts in an hour!",Axel said hurrying. We are in a underground street race place.

Today is one of the biggest street race of four years.Mafias,racers,gangs,criminals all join this race.So Fabien,Adrian,Tristan,Elijah are also here with us(Morerrrti brothers) and Ace.

Even dad is here.A crowd screams and girls drool.What?I am standing beside my car as others does the same facing where the crowd is gathered.

"Get out of the way!",Diego yells from beside me to the crowd.The crowd parts.

A shadow appears on the street lights. As girls goes crazy.The shadow walk in the light and I am greeted by a strong man if I was attracted to men I would say he is really handsome!

He is wearing white t-shirt and black leather jacket and black jeans. He has brown hair and green eyes with ice cold look.

He walks with aura surrounding him."Ladies and Gentlemen meet Lucifer Ace Hernandez!",the street fighting announcer said.What the hell!I look at Ace to see him bowing at this new guy.

The new guy signals Ace to dismis and he stands beside the SSC Tuatara car.

Everyone gives him suspicious looks.He just gives me a cold stare and smirk.

New guy's Pov
I give that snake Leo a cold starre and smirk.I could see everyone's eyes on me.This fools have no idea who I am!

The boys suddenly starts wolf whisting and drooling over some girl.I follow their gaze lazily. "Move aside!",Leo orders.

The crowd of boys parts.The shadow of an hourglass comes in view as the person walks straght.Then I see the girl.Her deep black hair that flows a few inches down her shoulder.Her deep brown eyes sparkling like they are challenging everyone.

Her body not so slim or fat.Perfect curves.A smile on her face that is challenging everyone boy and girl of underworld.

Her 5ft 2 inch figuer in two inch platform black heels.She is wearing a light blue big t-shirt with huge neck line that is slipped from her board shoulder making her red brac strap visible.Her t-shirt falling a little above her knee.

Anyone can tell she is only wearing red underwear under the t-shirt.Her hand is holding the sprakling diamond covered gun that is glistening on the light and proving her a true mafia queen.My queen!

"Ladies and Gentlemen may I present the one and only mafia queen ;South to you!",the announcer said as everyone of Morerrti and Russo aka Fabien family's jaw dropped.

She walks with her hips swaying lazily.She walks towards the SSC Tuatara car in the front. "You copied mafia king!",someone yelled pointing pointing at my car.

She doesn't even looks at me and looks at the car with a juding look.She looks away and doesn't say word only gives the crowd a hard look meaning 'Fudge off'.My queen.

Author's note:Hi guys!Do you like the sneak peek in our new book?Also vote,comment and put this book in your reading list.And follow me,too!Also,Did you guys like the cover or should I change?Is it common?