Chapter-2

Imagine this song while South drives.

South
Did underworld seriously thought it is easy to get rid of the person named South!

I can never be erased from mafia world!Now here I am. Sitting on my SSC Tuatara. I know I will win.And I started wearing panties daily. It turns out I don't need shorts or jeans or any pants.

And who cares what they thinks?I only wear red or pink panties.But my curiousity is now on the new guy sitting on Ace's car.

And the audicity of them to think I copied that guy!"Ok.We are ready to go!The race starts in 1,2 and 3!",the announcer said as my beast of a car roars.

My car's engine warning and challenging everyone.The almost naked girl shakes the flag and race starts.I never drived on a street race before but I also didn't got shot by my family before.

I grab the streeling wheels and put the car on full speed and auto pilot.Then I grab my laptop.Time for Demon queen!

I hack each system in my own car so I can take control without even doing anything.I am the last. First leading is Fabien,new guy and Leoo.Then there is Marco and then my other 'brothers' and all.I am behind them and other gangs,assisans, normal people and criminals are also ahead of me.

Patience is a virtue!They have to finish on the starting line by circilng this huge path and dodging rocky path. It is only the start!I gear my car more by my laptop.All hail the queen!

I speed my car and I pass through other gangs,criminals and drug lords cars.One of them bumps his car with me so I can go away. But he has another thing coming. I smile widely at the hideous looking driver.

He is not bad looking more like has a deadpan look.I speed more and leaves his grab by in a blink of eye as he loses balance of his car and his car turns upside down.

I speed up more as I pass every car even my so called brothers lefting me,Leo,Fabien and new guy.

"Move from the way! ",I yell laughing. My laughs are so loud like Harley Quinn.

"Can't drive yourself,princess?",Leo mocks.This audicity of this man I call brother.

"No!Mafia princess died the day you shot your own blood!You are dealing with mafia queen!",I yell back. My ear and face feels like in fire due to anger.Wait!Time for fresh air!

I open the head of car by my laptop and make my sit high on the ccar as now I am sitting oon the car's roof.Vast of air crashes on my air.I laugh loudly. My eyes drops on the three cars that's stopping me from my victory.

I go back to my sit in the car and grab the steerilng wheel."Brothers!Prepare for Mafia queen!",I yell laughing.

My laughs stops and I speed my car more as Fabien and Leo are now just driving beside each other.I pull the special button as My car bounces and goes up on the car of two leaders cars.

New guy
I watch from the mirror of how her car literally bounces on the air.Everythings happen like slow motion.Her car is up on Leo and Fabien's cars and then she lands infront of those cars.She removes her car roof and her sit goes up as she again sits on her roof laughing.

She grabs her laptop and speeds up.But I am also Mafia king!We just left rocky path and now she is speeding furiously to overcome me.

She spped more and again bounces her car as she flys over my car and lands infront of my car. She circles her car and now the front of her car is facing me and other cars as the backside of her car is facing the front.

She is going backwards in her car while facing us.She smiles at all the person who is behind her.Then she starts laughing."Eney Meany miney more I can't decide who I hate more.",She said pointing to the cars behind me.

She crosses the finish line."The winner is South!",the annoucer said.

Leo,Fabien gets out of their car and charges at South's car but as they opens the car she is already gone.

"See you later,adios!",her voice comes out of everywhere.But I easliy find the light blue t-shirt leaving the place wiith her gun.

My queen!

Leo
(After one day)
We I mean my family, brothers,Russians and Demon circle waits for the only person to come.I and Fabien decided that since she comes wverywhere we all are together we are hosting a dinner in italy to see how, where and when she comes.

I was beyond furious when she won.She is our sister!She isn't supposed to do those races and risk her life!I know I shot her but if she is alive than I am more than happy.

"Honey,I don't think she will come.",Eva said sitting on the dinning after putting Landon on sleep.

"I also think that.",I said.

"I have almost confidence.She will come.",Fabien said.

The bell rings. Lola opens the door.We heard click of heels on the floor. My breath almmost hitches on my throat.All our eyes are snap towards the entrance.

My sister comes in view. Her black hair similar to ours is flowing on her back.She is wearing a black jumpsuit and golden belt with her diamon gun.Her lips adoring her smile.

"Hi,Guess what?I came for the family dinner! ",she said grinning.She walk towards the head of table where is used too sit but now Eva sits.

"This is my seat. ",she said to Eva.

Eva smiles at her."Sorry,South.I am sitting here.You can sit beside Leo and Fabien.",Eva said.

"Come one, Evelyn Morerrti.",South said.

"You took my surname,my brothers and everything.You could least gave me this seat. ",South said with sarcasm.

"South!Behave!",I growl lowly.Eva is poliet enough to leave and sit besside me as South sits on her chair.

"You should have behaved dear brother before I put a bullet un your wife's head.",South said mockingly.I stand up but Xavier stops me and I sit down again.

The maids brings foods and lefts..South cuts her steak."South,how did you survive?",Elijah said to South.

South smile mockingly and sits comfortably on herer chair looking at all of us.