chapter three

As the winged woman walked into the room, clearly pissed off at the ruckus madison couldn't help but stare, a plan already forming into mind as her lips tugged up on a smirk. This little escape plan was sure to be fun.

The valkiry soon left the room to guard at the door as madison turned to her cell mates.

"I've got an idea" she smirked "it's impossible to enchant something so magic doesn't work around it because your only using magic to destroy magic, which everyone knows is stupid"

"Oh I see where your going with this" lee smirked with her sister "there's no enchantment which means there's gotta be a mage root around here"

"Exactly!" Madison smiled "we've just gotta locate it-"

"-and somehow get the bafoon with the wings to knock it over into the cell!" Lee finished her sisters sentence.

"Yup! And then alison can destroy it! It's a plant so it doesn't have any affect on her because she literally controls plants for fun!" Madison smiled.

"Se we can use alison to find it in the first place!" The two said together, excited for their master plan.

"Note to self" karma sighed "never lock these two up together"

Book of magical things:

Entry one: there are many types of magic plants in the world but mage root is the most dangerous! Mage root cancels out all magic types excluding plant types. The meaning behind this is because mage root was created by plant users in one of the first wars so they could use it against the nether people and destroy them. They of course won the battle thanks to the plant, sending the nether people back to their volcanic lands. The root was soon discovered by humans and they used it against other magic types to put themselves in power, causing them to lead the world for almost a hundred years before they were kicked off the thrown and their root was destroyed. Nowadays it's hard to find, even more rare in icy lands. To destroy one you need to destroy the seed

Alison slowly lifted her hands before slaming them onto the bars, small vines wrapping around her hands and attaching her to the bars.

"This is gonna make me dizzy. So you best be ready to carry me" the blonde warned as the vines slowly creeped around the room, looking for the root "found something!" She exclaimed "it's living! Most definitely a plant! I can't quite reach it though. I don't have enough vines in here"

"Where is it?" Jackson smiled his charming smile.

"It's above this cell above the wooden planks. Barely seeable from here" the dirty blonde responded, removing the vines from around her wrists and shrinking them back to a small necklace.

"So just pissing her off and making her fly high enough should make it fall into the cell" karma pointed out "this is easier than I thought"

"This part may be easy but we still need to take into account the amount of guards that may be at that door and how much magic we may need to use. If we use too much we'll be useless" lee spoke, jabbing a thumb towards the door.

Book of magical things:

Entry two: as cool as magic may seem magic users need to use it wisely as they only have a limited amount of magic residue. If a magic user used too much they would become useless in a battle as they would fall unconscious. The amount of max magic residue one person can have depends on their magic.

Everyone nodded in agreement as the door swung open again and in walked valkiry.

"Didn't I just tell you to shut your traps?" She rolled her golden eyes.

As if on impulse alison lifted her hand and her necklace grew in size, slithering across the floor and trying to grab at valkiry. She of course dodged by flying up into the air, not used to being inside for combat.

Karma took no time and jumping up to the top of the cage and climbing up like a monkey, yoinking the keys and jumping back down to the ground as valkiry flew higher away from the vines, her back slamming against one of the roof boards. She acted quickly, flipping to the other side and taking hold of the board, unaware of the damage she caused as the root fell inside the bars of the cage, jackson catching it easily.

Alison took no time in using her vines to tear it apart, breaking the seed as karma unlocked the door.

"You guys are savage" karma chuckled as she walked to the door to look out for any other guards.

"I'll take care of her" madison looked up at the glaring valkiry and lifted her hand to point at the winged soldier "Parum gravitatis obuoluit

As the words left her mouth valkiry's wings began to feel like stone as she fell through the boared and the ground, creating a large hole where she stopped, too deep for anyone to hear her.

"The hell was that?" Jackson asked, wide eyed.

"A spell the demons created for valkiry's when those winged bastards first became a problem" the brunette shrugged and walked to the door.

As she placed her ear to the door she could hear footsteps running down the halls.

"Looks like we may have made to much noise" madison sighed "lee, is there any interrivers nearby?"

Book of magical things:

Entry three: interrivers are rivers that have internet running through them, they were created by magic users such as lee for a quick escape. The rivers usually go all over the planet and are often used as transportation for internet based magic users. It also leads to the interpool. The interpool is where internet based magic users go to regain magic energy when they run low.

"None that are close enough" she sighed, shaking her head "we'll need to get out of the dungeons if we wanna even get close"

"Well then. Looks like we're gonna have to fight these assholes. Get ready" madison furrowed her brows as she stepped away from the door.