Drunken Judges

This is one of my longest chapters to date, hitting just a few words under 6,000. It's a fun chapter with not a whole lot of drama. Hope y'all enjoy😊

Bakugo was leaning against his fully stocked bar, waiting for the rest of his employee's to show up. He was wearing a deep red button up shirt with the top two buttons open and his sleeves rolled up to his elbows. His black ripped jeans and black shoes matched his outfit perfectly and Midoriya couldn't help but stare at the blonds muscles that were extremely prominent in that outfit. The green haired man sat at a table in the corner of the room by himself as Bakugo's employee's were gathered around him. He volunteered to just stay home, but the blond insisted that he join since he was going to be gone for most of the day and he would actually be a great help for some testing later. So he decided to bring some of his school work along to study.

"Looks like everyone is here." Bakugo said aloud as he ran down the checklist of names. All of his employees began to quiet down as they gave him their undivided attention. "Now, I know you guys weren't expecting to be back for a few more weeks so some of you got summer jobs. If you are not able to work now, that's fine. Your job will be waiting for you until you are done. However, I ask that you stay today to learn the new place and some new policies." Everybody in the room nodded in understanding before he continued.

"Okay, let's start with the obvious improvements." He started with a smirk as he patted the black bar he was currently leaning on. "This bar right here is more than double the size of the old one, which means it holds more alcohol."

"Are we doing extra stock on the most used ones so we don't have to run to the back room in the middle of the shift?" A girl with pink hair asked from the front of the group.

"Yes we are. I read through all of your suggestions and took each one into serious consideration when making the plans up." He informed before moving on to the next topic. "Your break room has been massively updated. If you break anything because of being stupid, I will not be replacing it. Understand?" He questioned as he looked towards a man with blond hair and a girl with light brow hair in the front of the group. Murmurs of agreement could be heard before Bakugo continued.

"My office is the door to the left of the bar and will remained locked at every second of every day. If I am not here and one of you need in there, it better be locked when you are done. There will be serious consequences if it is not.The stock room is also between the office and break room and can be accessed from either room. That will also remain locked unless needed." He stated before pointing to the back corner of the room. "There is a new stereo system in the back with a touch screen selection. There is also an app that will let you control it from your phones you don't have to walk over there whenever you want to change the song. When a customer clicks a song, it will just add it to the play list. Only you guys can change it immediately from your phones."

"Any rules on what we play?" A voice echo'd from the back of the group.

"Try to stay away from heavy racial slurs. Other than that, no." Bakugo responded with a simple shrug. "We now have an upstairs gaming area with a rooftop bar that will always remain open. There is a small bar up there that will be open during the weekends and holidays when we are the most busy. It will also have a limited drink menu since it does not hold nearly as much alcohol as the one down here." He explained before grabbing the drink menu and a rather large handmade book from the counter behind him.

"This is our menu." He said simply as he held up the laminated paper that had drinks filled on both sides. "It does have 100 items on it. The menu will change every month depending on popularity. We also have an online menu with over 1000 drinks on it." He stated, causing whispers to spread throughout the group. "They'll tell you the name and you can find it all in this book here." He explained as he held the big book in the air. "It is in alphabet order and no, you do not need to memorize it."