~Chapter 5~

The boy came downstairs, Kageyama pushed everyone out the way and went to natsu and shoya sat down and asked 

Kags: What are doing after practice sho?

Sho: Hm? Nothing we can just hang out i will make some sweets for us

everyone heard that and were jealous

~After breakfast in the gym~

"Alright so everyone has work they need to finish work EVERYONE including the managers excluding shoya since she has the work finished all her work so no volleyball until the work is done and and is has the be 75% or higher to play volleyball" takeda said noya and tanka sulked knowing they wont pass then shoya walked in the gym with natsu carrying macarons "hey guys whats happening?"she asked walking to the coaches "we have to finish work" is all tobio said "oh ok i can help since i know i dont have work any work. Can i?"shoyo asked giving the macarons"you can thanks for the macarons" takeda said "mhm" She said giving natsu her ipad, then walked to tobio and slapped him then death glared at him, natsu laughed, everyone else was shocked and confused. "OW- i mean y-yes ma'am" kags said as he sweat dropped.

"Did you just yell at me?" i said death glaring him everyone sweat dropped "N-no ma'am" he said "good lets go over there" points to a spot "yes ma'am" i started walking he and natsu followed behind. 

~Everyone else's pov~

"Shoya is scary" Tanaka said "yeah.." everyone said, then we heard shoya yell "IF YOU NEED HELP COME OVER HERE"

AND IM ENDING IT THERE SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG IM GOING TO BE POSTING ON WEDNESDAYYYYYYS NOOOW