Chapter 1

The sun made its way towards the top of the sky to brighten the days of many. However, this one small bean of a guy was too deep into his slumber to notice anything.That was until chilling cold water was splashed onto his face and that's when he immediately woke up.

he checked who is that Satan's kid who did such a high rated crime.

But all he saw was his hyung name being Jungkook.

"WHAT THE HELL BRO!!??" jimin shouted out loud.

"bro?" jungkook raised an eyebrow
and splashed rest remaining water on jimin's face again.
"it's hyung to you" he continued along with a chuckle

"oh gawd- MOOOOOOM!!!"
Jimin shouted to call his mother to make her witness the crime that was just committed by his 'hyung'.
"what happened princess- OH MY GOD" she said while entering the room.
"what the hell happened here? why are you all wet, minnie? and who will clean all the sheets?"

jimin ran towards her and hugged her while fake crying "look mom, jungkook hyung splashed water all over me".

She instantly started scolding jungkook while jimin was chuckling.

jimim slowly took his arm out of his mother's hold and left the room while chuckling to himself.
haha serves u right he thought.

when his mother left the room he entered back slowly to take his clothes so he could get ready for his school.

But as soon as he entered he was pinned on the wall by his hyung.

"you really do know how to get the upper hand in these kind of situations...hmm?...peach doll" jungkook said in a deep husky voice with a hint of anger which was dominated by dominance to make jimin become submissive before him.

"I-I-...I AM SORRY HYUNG...but
....u... startled me...when you woke me up by splashing water on my face..."his eyes became glossy from the tears forming in his eyes.

jungkook immediately let go of his hands and lifted his chin with his finger and looked straight into his eyes and said "I didn't mean to scare you my peach doll, i would never want to see your eyes forming tears ever, even if it's because of me" he smiled at him sweatly.
just when he let go of jimin...jimin ran towards the bathroom.

"pffffft- HAHAHAHA....i made u soft again hyung, that will be 5$ according to our bet" jimin finally completed the sentence trying his best not to laugh again.

which made jungkook's jaw drop.

"you-" before jungkook could continue jimin shut the door of the bathroom while laughing evily making sure jungkook hears all of his laughs and went to start his shower to forget everything except for the 5$ that his hyung is supposed to give him.