𝐃𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐏𝐭.𝟐

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞
𝐇𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞: 𝐒𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧
𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐬: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐂𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞
𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬: 𝐅𝐥𝐮𝐟𝐟, 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬, 𝐍𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨
____________________________

Y/n's POV:

It was now the afternoon, a week and a half after the dare. I have been teasing Draco by giving him kisses on his cheek, jawline and even his neck, but never his lips. I didn't want to go that far but I can tell it is driving him crazy, after all he is The Slytherin Prince, he gets whatever he wants, whenever he wants it, but not this time.

"So how are the lovebirds doing?" Pansy asks with a smirk as I sit down next to Draco. Come on! I was already late to lunch and this is my 'welcome'? I roll my eyes while Draco just lowers his head and smiles a little. He has been acting strange around me lately, he was getting nervous out of nowhere and stuttering whenever he was talking to me but I can't quite put my finger on it. I mean he doesn't like me, right?

I serve myself lunch as the others start to talk about something I don't care. I am too busy thinking about why Draco suddenly lost all his smugness, especially around me. Shrugging, I ask Draco to hand me something that is out of my reach.

"Hey, Draco, can you pass me the bread?" I ask to Draco, who is now... blushing?

"Uhh y-yes, sure." He stutters before passing me a piece of bread. Wtf? Malfoys don't stutter. This dude keeps getting weirder every time I see him. From my right side, Daphne elbows my arm slightly, trying to get my attention. When I turn in her direction, I see her smirking. Never mind, everyone is acting weird.

"He is totally in love with you!" Daphne whisper shouts, leaning closer to me, trying not to catch anyone's attention. My eyes widen slightly at her words, I get butterflies at the thought of Draco Malfoy being in love with me.

"Daphne, who isn't? You have to be more specific when you say things like that!" I roll my eyes playfully and smile as she chuckles at my answer.

"Draco, silly. He is literally in love with you." She says with a slight eye roll before chuckling softly. I freeze on the spot. Daphne stops laughing and looks at me with a shocked face.

"Y-You didn't k-know?" I shake my head, saying 'no', her mouth drops.

"Literally the whole school is aware of that, even Crabbe and Longbottom! How are you not seeing it? It's so obvious."

"It is?" I ask, dumbfounded. Daphne rolls her eyes.

"Draco! Draco!" She says to Draco, who is sitting on my left side.

"What?" He replies a bit grumpily, glaring at Daphne, but his gaze softens and he immediately becomes nervous once his eyes meet mine. His beautiful grey eyes... What? No! His... ugly eyes. Yes, ug- beautiful grey eyes. Fuck.

"Oh, nothing." Daphne replies, smirking and dragging me out of the great hall, leaving a very confused Draco behind.

"See, he likes you!" She said as soon as we were out of the great hall.

"How?" I asked, getting frustrated.

"You seriously can't be that idiotic!" Then it hit me like a bus, maybe she is right. Maybe he really does love me.

"So... you like him?" Daphne asked, causing me to almost choke on air.

"W-What?"

"So you do like him?!" She asked, her eyes sparkling with hope.

"Maybe I do." I sigh in defeat.

"Admit it to him tomorrow, before it's too late!"

"What? No!"

"Yes! Do it or I will!" She said sternly.

"Fine." She jumps up and down in joy, clapping her hands, a big grin plastered in her face.

Little did I know Daphne and Blaise planned this, Draco and Blaise having the same conversation just inside the great hall...