Chapter 8

Third -person's pov

"OMG is that really his boyfriend?....." "Aww sweet couple....." "WTF he took my man..." In a few seconds, the room was filled with words, words of surprise, hate, and congrats.  

"Now you Seolgi, how dare you touch my boyfriend, I'll make you regret what you did~" TaeHyung murmured, as soft as possible, 'cause he didn't want the bunny in his arms to get scared.

"Babe, I have to return to the meeting ok?" "N-No, p-please stay w-with me." JungKook begged TaeHyung with his teary eyes.

TaeHyung looked at his bunny, his big doe eyes, pouty thin lips, it was hard to let him decided either he should leave him or stay with him.

"I'm sorry babe, I need to continue the meeting."

"T-Then can y-you come after i-it?"

"Of course I will my bunny kook."

Then, Tae left the room with his guards.

"Snatch that bitch that hurt my bunny to the basement now."

"Yes sir!"

Tae then continued the meeting.

Yoongi's pov

I immediately ringed babe to tell him that it's fine to leave JungKook with Tae after seeing this situation that Tae cared about him, a lot.

(I'll use bolded text for Yoongi's babe.)

*Ring... Ring...*

"Babe, what's up?  Did that mafia tried to hurt my JungKook?" ???spoke intensely.

"Jimin ah calm down babe calm down... I think it is ok to leave JungKook with TaeHyung, Tae seems to care a lot about JungKook."

"Hyung,  REALLY?!  My JungKook is not hurt?!"

"Babe yes he is totally fine, TaeHyung is being over-protective too.;)"

"Then that's perfect!!!!!!!  I gotta tell NamJoon hyung about that!!!"

"I'll be back early tonight, 'cause..."

"Why hyung?"

"'Cause... I want to have you as dinner~"

Jimin blushed, he never thought that Yoongi could be that flirty.

Then NamJoon came up to Jimin.

"Jimin ah, babe told me that JungKook is totally safe with TaeHyung!!"

"You knew that too?!  Yoongi hyung told me the same thing too!!!!"

"Then that's wonderful!!!  JungKook... I am a bit jealous of you now!!" Both of them said the same thing together.

-Time skipped to night time-

Jimin's pov

After school, I immediately went back home and ready to welcome Yoongi to come back.

At around 6:00 P.M., Yoongi came back, I rushed to open the door.

The next second, Yoongi held my waist, pulled me for a kiss.

"Babe~ You're back~" I did my aegyo to grab his full attention to me.

He said nothing, but kissed my lips, and sucked them until they got swollen.

A low moan escaped my mouth, he lightly bit my lower lips, and I let him explore my mouth while we went into our bedroom.

My tongue also went into Yoongi's mouth, our tongues were fighting for a moment, making me moan.

"Yoon-ugh~ I want you to fuck me."

"You said you wanted to, don't blame me if you can't walk tomorrow~"