Chapter 23

Dawn

It has been 2 days since Logan told me. I have spoken to lilac, but I have kind of avoided him. I was sitting under a tree when Logan came out of the pack house, and walked to me. With 5 men and 3 woman, not including lilac. "Dawn, do you remember Aiden, Daniel, Storm, Jonathan, And Carter?" I got up from my sitting position. I pointed a finger at Jonathan "Jony bear?" I questioned, my wolf begged me to call him that. He nodded, and without thinking, I lept into his arms "I missed you guys so much!" I said, as the memories came flooding back. Me playing with them, hugging them, and having a life with them. Before I was kidnapped. "Eh hem!" Said a girl voice to my right. A black haired girl said. "Do you remember us? Summer, Katya, and-" I squealed "Jasmine!" We ran together for a group hug. "Excuse me?" A man said I broke away from the group hug to look at the man. He was holding a woman's hand. "D-Dad?" I said and he nodded. I was skeptical. After what I have been through, fathers of any kind scared me. "It's ok pumkin." He said. That's what made me remember him. I ran to hug my parents. I cried silently on my moms shoulder as my siblings joined in on the hug. I was in complete bliss.