Hey guys

This isn't a chapter but don't hate me please!!

Okay so I have an idea for another story and it will be Harry Potter themed. I know from reading the kotlc books that they remind me a lot of Harry Potter so I was hoping I could get some opinions from you guys.

I am continuing this story I promise loves and I won't start my next one till I am done with this one but I have an idea for another fan fic. Well I have two ideas and I need help picking one (they will both be smut filled😉)

Okay so idea one: Draco has a sister named rosabella named after a flower like her mother and she gets put into the griffindor house disappointing her parents. And winds up falling for Harry Potter.

Idea two: elanor aka elle daughter of Sirius black falls in love with Fred weasley. But her father doesn't really approve her mother is unknown and her best friend is Harry. Oh and I'm this story she falls pregnant with Fred's baby in her 7th year.

I have a problem with the whole pregnancy stuff butttttttt it will still be an interesting story. 

Also I need some help with this story how should tam and lihn react to the news. Marella, dex, fitz, and biana all know and I have ideas for stina and whylie but not for the twinssss so I need help so you enjoy the story.

Love you guys and hope you had a great holiday😁