Prologue

The blonde male haired male look at the volleyball match in front of him with bored look.

His cold jewel blue eyes looks like they can kill you with one look. The male name is M/N Walker de Noah.

One of the prodigies or member,what you all called 'Generation Of Miracles'.

Since today Teiko have practice match with Shiratorizawa at 3:00PM. It was planty time of M/N to spend his time watching the boring tournament.

Yukigaoka Junior Vs Kitagawa Daichi

The match between the two Junior schools were so so in the male mind.

He look like he's not slightly interested in the match to other eyes.

The blonde haired male noticed that the members from Yukigaoka were just amateurs.

Just a tangerine and a blueberry caught M/N interest.

Those two males are interesting if they become a duo. Without a doubt,they would become a weapon that no one stop.

The refree whistles signing that the match is already over.

The jewel blue eyed male stand up and walk back to Shiratorizawa since it's already the time for the practice even though Teiko will win.

M/N walk passed to the three males who wore black jackets of a certain school.

M/N wore his Teiko basketball uniform with his school name have wrote behind the white and light blue jacket.

Daichi, Sugawara and Tanaka wide their eyes when M/N walk passed to them.

In the three Karasuno volleyball players eyes,the Teiko uniform that M/N wore was replaced with a clothes like a emperor would wore with a crown on his head.

His jewel blue eyes were shining like a gem under the light.

The three volleyball players finally realized who you are.

"Generation Of Miracles,Seventh Member:The Tyrant Emperor"