Self care

Rantaro's POV- Lately Shuichi has been working really hard at work and has been staying up all night to complete cases. I know he wants to help but he has to take some time for himself, which is why today I'm going to care for him. Today Shuichi is off because his boss noticed he was working too much, and hasn't taken a lot of time off in awhile. I started up the kettle and boiled water, and then started up the stove and began to cook breakfast. A bit after I saw a sleepy Shuichi come down the stairs and flop himself on the kitchen table.

"Good morning sleeping beauty" I laughed, "Good morning he replied barely being able to keep his eyes open. I handed him a coffee and set some pancakes down in front of him, "Oh thank you Taro! you didn't have to do this'' He told me, " don't thank me! I wanted to, but there's something else I want to do" I told him. He turned his head in response and when I told him my idea he was reluctant but soon agreed after enough of me pushing. As he was finishing his breakfast I went upstairs and ran him a bath, and after he finished eating he came upstairs and got in. After his bath I gave him time to get dry and in comfortable clothes- of course those clothes included one of my shirts. He came into our room after that, and I brought out some nail polish to do our nails. We turned on a movie while our nails dried before heading to sleep.

"Thank you for today, It really meant a lot to me" Shuichi told me

"Of course! I know you've been working really hard lately so it was the least I could have done"

Shuichi cuddled closer to me before saying " I love you" and drifting off to sleep, hehe looks like our goal has been accomplished I thought to myself before joining him in sleepy paradise.