Weasley Twins X M! Reader

I'm obsessed with the twins 👁️👄👁️

Info:

(Y/N) is Harry's twin brother.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Before deadly spell could touch Fred somebody shield him, it was somebody redhead cheered the most with his twin.

His heart got shattered into small pieces. Tears run down his face while casting a spell on the person that killed his lover. Fred came up to the liveless body, lifting it up on his lap.

He wanted to feel the warmth of his boy, wanted to hear his heart beat, see that exited face when he and his twin showed him new invention to their shop, sparks in his eyes when they catched Y/N in their arms, blush covered face after kisses, his body in their too big sweaters, hear his voice heering on them when they won a quidditch match, this three simple words making their heart beat faster "I love you".

But now...

It was gone...

Forever...

He was gone...

Fred felt broken... Soon George found him crying his eyes out, his own eyes widen when he noticed (Y/N)... Not moving. He rushed to his brother and dead lover. Kneeling down he hugged them both.

Wanting to say something.....

Anything...

But nothing came out...

Just sobs..

Part of the boys were gone just because of this war.... Older twin managed to say something.. It still came out broken.. "We need to move him to the Great Hall.." The other nooded his head, not wanting to talk, worring about his sobs getting louder with each second.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Weasley famili was already there. Molly face showed fear about her twin boys but soon changed to relief when she finally saw their red hair. Gasp leave her mouth as she cover them afterwards catthing attention of the rest of the famili.

"Is that..?" Ginni asked already knowing the answer. "Y/N.." Ron wispered loud enough to be heared. After Fred putted his lover on the grey blanked and got up he broke into tears even more, George did the same. Molly was first to run up and hug them then Arthur joined.

Harry walked inside looking around at the bodies, crying students, teachers walking around and helping how they could. He saw his friends but his brother was nowhere to be seen..

Then he saw...

He saw his brother..

The only family he still had...

Dead...

Right then he know what to do..

Nobody will die...

No more..

-----------------------------------------------------------
TIME SKIP
-----------------------------------------------------------

Hagrid carried Harry's body in his arms. Voldemort was sure he won the war. Ginni's cries has been heard as well with some of other students, they'ir faces showed loss....

They lost their last hope..

Their friend...

Best friend...

Lover...

And brother...

He was gone.

"Harry!" at this voice Harry fell from Hagrids hands on the dirty ground. People didn't know where to look but those who decided to turn to who screamed...

Gasp and cheers were heard as (Y/N)s figure was seen with wand in his hand running to his brother.

Twins looked at eachother shoocked and happy.

Potters were alive...

HE was ALIVE.

Everyone saw how Potter twins ended Voldemort. As soon as all of this ended (Y/N) turned in direction of his lovers, tears felling down his cheeks as big smile adored his face. H/C haired boy began to run wanting to feel their warmth, their bodyies, the two steady heart beats.

When he was neer enough the twins got closer opening his arms for him to jump in.

Hugging them feel incredible (Y/N) though he'll never do it again, yet here he was, alive- he was with them. "I love you two so much." smaller boy broke into more tears, he felt his dirty shirt got wet which ment Fred and George were crying too.

After pulling away (Y/N) placed light kisses on their faces not carring about the dirt and wet, salty tear stained cheeks. "We love you too, our little sunshine." All of the tree of them were smiling like idiots going for another hug.

Noticing his brother (Y/N) pulled away two redheads make a way for him to go to glassed boy. "Harry.." younger twin looked into direction of the voice and fastly apporached older one.

The two hugged.

"No more things like that, ever."

"Absolutely."

-----------------------------------------------------------
The war was finally over...  Ewerything slowly became normal in the wizard world.

Harry lived with Weasleys and (Y/N) with his fiances in their shop helping in daily duties.

For the twins, nights were the best- well lied with the person you love, cuddled up in eachothers warmth under the blankets on a soft bed in their own home- was perfect.

Words:768