05

☽︎

Dragged Into The Men's Restroom

Before I could even peacefully close my eyes my phone rings. Someone's calling, probably my mom but it was Jack.

“HYACINTH!” he shouted, I feel like my ear drums are already destroyed. “You're okay! Are you home safe? Did anybody hurt you?” and he just kept on asking me questions but I just didn't listen.

“O-Okay lang ako. I need to go to bed Jack, you can disturb me tomorrow,” I said and I hang up the phone.

Akala ko kinalimutan na niya ako but I guess I was wrong. I layed on my bed but everytime that I close my eyes I can see those bloody red eyes of the guardian who saved me.

Bloody red.

_______________

The morning came so fast, the sunlight coming from the window slowly made me realize that today is the day that I'll enter Cresent Bloodshire Academy.

The thought of going to a school full of vampires and wolves gave me the chills. Imagine going to a school and being surrounded by the not-so-ordinary people. I layed on my bed for a while, I don't want to go but then I heard someone knocking violently on my door.

I know it's not Heiro.

“Wake up sleeping ugly! The sun is shining brightly today and please don't tell me you've already forgotten about school!”

Because of the voice, I already knew who it was. It's fvcking Jack Hargreaves. Ang aga-aga niya, how did he enter my grandma's house? I hope he didn't climb on the gate again.

“Open the door! Gusto mo ba akong kumanta ng do you wanna build a snowman? Ha?”

“If you're going to sing, I think you're gonna sound like a dying cat Jack. Buksan mo, may kamay ka diba?” Pilosopo kong sagot sa kanya.

“You locked the door bobo! Come on open up!” he said while violently knocking on the door again, I swear kapag nasira niya ang pintuan I'll make him wear my grandmother's gown and make him dance like a stupid clown.

“Wait! I'll open the door,” I said. I lazily get up from my bed and walk towards the door.

“Wow, you look like you had sex with someone.”

“What the f—! Ang aga-aga tapos ganyan ang iniisip mo Jack!”

He laughed out loud. He is already dressed in his uniform, well it was kinda like a medieval style or you now somehow classy. It really suits him. He actually looks like a dashing prince charming but looks can be deceiving really.

“Just look at yourself in the mirror, your hair is a mess and your clothes, nevermind.”

“Get out of my room!” I started to push him away and I tried shutting the door but he's strong.

“Okay I'm sorry, I'm here because your grandmother wants me to give you this.” He gave me a newly ironed uniform. “That's your uniform, now go get ready because we're going to eat breakfast together. By the way, don't forget to wear your moon shaped pin!”