Chapter 2

When we finally arrived at the Grand Ball, I signalled for Sapphire to scout the area quickly for any hindrances. "Bitch, what the fuck is you doing?" she asked me looking genuinely baffled.

Rolling my eyes, "I said go check the area for anything that could stop us from doing this mission dumbass."

"Who you callin' a dumbass. You bet not do sum' stupid without me," she smiled.

Silently laughing I sashayed up the long driveway and smiled seductively at the guards posted outside the entrance gates. "Hi boys, mind letting me in?"

"Ummm...are you on the guest list ma'am" one cleared their throats. He looked around awkwardly and tried to get help from his friend. Just on time Sapph pulled up beside me.

"Gentlemen," she said looking innocently, "wouldn't want to keep two innocent ladies waiting in the cold would we now?"

"No definitely not ma'am" shaking his head viciously. He opened the door and waited for us the walk in. "Have a nice evening ma'am." he said gulping nervously.

Smiling menacingly, we strutted into the awaiting ballroom. "Target in sight. Start task one," I murmur into our ear microphones. Sapphire nodded subtlety and went to go ask a random man to dance. Seeing that all was clear, I made my way over to our main man; Richard Cikenzo. "Hello sir," I drawled in a different accent, "a fine man such as yourself shouldn't be sitting here all alone, should he?"

"Well now I have you to occupy me, beautiful" his eyes glimmered with lust. Eww nasty. He grabbed my waist and bent down to whisper in my ear. "Why don't we go somewhere more private beautiful hmm?"

" I would love that handsome," Walking towards the private rooms, I dragged his hand along with me until we reached a master room. "Sit on the bed sir," I commanded.

I straddled his lap and bit his earlobe. "Why don't I pleasure you sir, make you feel more relaxed," He moaned loudly. Bitch please, I thought, I was just getting started why's he moaning already? "Just relax," slowly I slid the poisonous injection from my bra and quickly stabbed it in his neck.

"What?!" he said just before his body started to malfunction. His body was shaking madly and he was foaming out the mouth.

"All in a days work" I muttered under my breath. Making sure I took the injection with me I calmly walked out the room and called to Sapph that it was done. As I made sure, I left through the unguarded back door and waited for Sapphire to come out. I noticed that his dirty self got saliva on my dress.

'Stupid ass this is what you repay with when I just saved you from living the rest of your miserable life? Tuh! Rude much?' I thought.

Two seconds later, a mad looking Sapphire stormed out and jumped into the car. "What's wrong with you?" I questioned

"You saw that old ass white man I had to dance with? That nigga really tried to fuck me. 55 year old mothafuckers outchea thinking they can get away sleeping with 20 year olds. Nigga move away." She kissed her teeth and suddenly looked at me excitedly.

"Bitch did you just see your mood swing, Lord you make me laugh too much sometimes."

"Fuck them mood swings, we finna get hammered tonight!"

"Hell yeah bitch, them niggas at the club ain't gonna know what hit their fine ass selves."

"But we gonna change first right? Cant be going to clubs looking like a married side piece."

"Bitch you already know I got you. We'll change when we get there,"

"And this my sista, is why I love you."

"Mmhh I know you do," she glared at me, "just kidding I love you too bitch. Now let's get shit-faced!"

"AYEEEEEE WE FINNA BE LIT TONIGHTT!"

We sped off into the night planning to drown all sensible thoughts away and to finally fucking party.

Diamonds dress^^^

Sapphires dress^^^

Sapphires dress^^^

Thank you for readin this book it means a lot

Thank you for readin this book it means a lot. Please comment and vote and help me make this book bigger. Thanks love

-Renée😘