Chapter eleven

*one month later*
You were 5 months pregnant and you still hadn't told your parents you were pregnant you guys weren't exactly on speaking terms anyways. Your dad was a drunk who couldn't keep a job and your mom was just a bitch. She constantly judged everything you did and nothing was ever good enough. Even when you joined the FBI your mother said it was too dangerous and you should've just become a doctor. You guys hadn't talked in almost a year,when you told her you were joining the FBI was the last time you talked. But you decided you were gonna tell her even though she'd probably give some shitty speech about how you were throwing your life away. Spencer knew about your crappy parents and knew you hadn't told them, he never pushed you to talk to them that was another thing you loved about him. Today the baby was kicking like crazy so you stayed home while Spencer went to work. Not only was the baby being hyperactive you were also having crazy mood swings and couldn't stop crying god why can't my mom just be normal so I could call her and she could give me advice. Ok maybe it's time to tell her you thought I mean it didn't matter what she thought but she was gonna be a grandmother. You dialed her number and paused should I really be doing this I mean I'm fine without her. But you hit call anyway after ringing for a few seconds she answered. "Hello" "Hi mom" "Oh my god Y/n is that you" she asked "yah mom it's me" "Oh boy how are you" is she being.. nice, no it's probably an act. "I'm good there's actually something actually a few things I need to tell you" you took a breath "Mom I'm- I'm pregnant" you closed your eyes prepared to be yelled at through the phone. "Oh my god Honey your pregnant" she sounded.. exited? "Yah actually I'm uh 5 months pregnant" "Oh wow that's thats wow honey congratulations" "Wait your not mad" you were confused. "No honey I'm not mad of course not" what the hell? "Do you know who the father is" she asked "Um my boyfriend Spencer" "how many DNA tests did you have to do to figure that out" she laughed like it was a joke. there it was the subtle comment that suggest you had no clue what you were doing with your life. You scoffed "No I just meant that I mean" "No mom I know exactly what you mean" "You know this was a good chat that lasted all of what 5 minutes you know I think that's a new record mom" you were annoyed. "Hey just because your an adult now doesn't mean you get to talk to me like that not that respect had ever meant anything to you" she mumbled. "You know something mom respect is earned and maybe if you could grow up we could have an adult conversation."Y/n-" you hung up before she could say another word god why did she always have to be such a bitch. You took a moment before going to the kitchen and getting some water. Once Spencer got home you were already laying in bed watching Tv, He walked in the room and saw you were crying "Hey hey what's wrong" he came up to the bed and laid down next to you. "Nothing babe just hormones" you quickly wiped the tears off your cheeks. "Princess tell me what's wrong" he scooped you up and held you close to him. "I umm I talked to my mom and she um said she was happy for me and then pretty much called me a whore so yah" "I'm sorry princess" he kissed your forehead and put his hand on your cheek. "She has no idea of the incredible person you've become" "I just I just hoped we could get through one conversation like normal people". You sniffled and tried to stop crying "I know princess I know" "What do you need" he asked trying to help you "Just be here with me" you buried your face in his chest. "Ok princess" he rubbed your back. He always did or said the perfect thing he never tried to stop you from being sad or pressure you into anything he just let you feel your emotions and held your hand while you did. You always did the same thing for him wether it was after a case that went bad or his mother or just a bad day. "I love you Spencer" "I love you to princess"

AUTHORS NOTE:
This was a filler chapter cause I wanted a little less "eventful" chapter before the baby is born. Please vote on this chapter and thank you so much for 2k views:)