Why am I still making this-

"How snobby did you think my name would be?!" You laugh, trying not to let your guard down on the ugly rat. Richard looked out the kitchen window, his ears twitching. "It's 12:30 already.." Richard murmurs as you stand up. "It's about time I get to bed," You say, glancing at the staircase, "Maybe we could meet tomorrow?". "It's about time I get going, too." Richard said, starting to walk towards the fridge. "Uhhh, I guess I could fit meeting you here again at 11-something into my schedule...." Richard murmured, you look at him. No, wait. You probably look like somebody in a weird love drama show. Rrrgh... You look down as an ear-shattering shriek runs through the air. Have your parents seen the rat? You whirl around, your eyes darting around frantically. Is Richard screaming for some reason? You turn around slowly, your head pounding as if it were a drum. There. Right next to the kitchen island, you see Richard. Only his silhouette though... It looks as if he's a demon from Demon Slayer being exposed to the sunlight. It sounded as if the screams were fading away, but you could be going deaf since the scream at first was so loud. "Should I be going..?" you ask nervously, glancing at the staircase. Suddenly a blinding light appears to be coming from Richard, you close your eyes forcefully, swinging your arms over your head to protect your head if anything falls as you crumble to the ground. The screams turns into a squeal. Sounds like Richard's constipated or something, you think, *insert Tanjiro disgust face*. The squeal sounds like that weird scream-squeal thing Flamingo did in that videowhere he was a rat in roblox. You open your eyes, putting your arms to the ground. "Uhhhhhhhhh....." You say, bewildered by what just happened "Richard..? Are you, uhmmm, alright..?". You stand up, glancing at the stairs, did my parents not hear that..? You rush to where Richard was, you jerk your head up. What was that noise? It sounded like something squeaking... Was it a mouse? You step closer to the fridge, (where the sound was coming from) could there be a mouse under the fridge? You take a few more steps to the fridge, grasping the handle. Might as well grab a drink before I go back to bed... You pause after you grab a drink. The squeaks have stopped. What if I stepped on it, the paranoid section of your brain thought. You look under your feet, there a motionless mouse lay under your foot. Only the head was smashed.. Wait. Suddenly a wave of guilt showers over you, that mouse I just stepped on....

                                                        He was Richard...

       Thanks for the 18 views! I really appreciate it! Sorry if I ended it on a bad note but, I really don't know what to do with this story. (Maybe, just maybe I should've planned out the plot of the story) But this is the end of the story, but I just realized that the name Richard is more of a male name, so... Sorry straight guys

So- i know nobody will see this, but i'm kinda discontinuing this. :p