study session

Hermione walked into the library, books in hand. She was going to study for her potions test she had in 2 days.

She sighed as soon as she saw Draco sitting in her place, and as the stubborn person she is, she wasn't going to sit anywhere else. It was the only place with a bit of privacy.

She walked towards the table with a determined pace. Draco only noticed her when she was in arm range.

'I'm sitting her' she said with a bossy tone. Draco looked at her with disdain.

'Clearly you're not, mud-blood.' His face bored. He was also studying potions. He was one of top of their class, something that annoyed Hermione immensely.

'I always sit here.'

'So sit.' She rolled her eyes.

'I would like to study in peace, Malfoy.'

'I don't care what you want, Granger. You should know that by now.'

Hermione sat down, even tough she really didn't want to sit with him, she wasn't going to give up that easily.

-*-

In the ten minutes she had now spent trying to study, she hadn't even read one paragraph even though Hermione was a fast reader. This, of course, was Draco's fault. He just kept annoying her, which seemed his live mission. He wouldn't stop fidgeting with his wand, and his quill, turning pages with a lot of noise and generally making a lot of noise.

'Would you stop annoying me, Malfoy' she spit.

'Or you just move, easy enough solution.'

And what annoyed Hermione even more, was the fact that even though Malfoy had always been so mean to her, she didn't like him any less. Over the course of the last year, she had convinced herself and everyone else that she liked Ron, but deep down she knew that was the biggest lie of all.

'Or you just shut up and let me study.'

'Make me.' He looked at her with a challenging look in his face.'

-*-

She had never been more happy with the restricted section pass she had. She walked towards the empty rows of books, Draco trailing just behind her. As soon as they knew they were alone, Draco cast a few silencing spelled, while Hermione kissed upward from his neck to the corner of his lips. The kisses were hasty, as she had waited for this moment way too long.

When the spells where placed, it was time to test them. Now that Draco's mouth wasn't focused on speaking the right words, his attention was fully on Hermione. Her hands where in his hair, and his on her back, trailing downwards.

'We really should study you know.' She didn't sound that convincing as her mouth on his.

'Oh shut up.' He rolled his hips towards her. And she did.

Her lips where now on his collar bones, as she unbuttoned his blouse, almost tearing it off. His hands where now in here hand, pushing her down, where she greeted the bulk in his pants with a short look of uncertainty, which was soon replaced with determination.

Blouse was now on the floor, and so was her jumper.

'I like you much better without the muggle clothes, Granger.' He whispers in her ear as he unbuttoned his pants. 

She eagerly pulled down his underpants, taking in his full length. It was way bigger than Ron's, but it didn't change the fact that she really wanted it. She took in the tip of his cock, teasing him.

His grip on her hair strengthened, and he pulled her towards him, shoving his cock deeper, making Hermione gag.

As she sucked and played with his cock, Draco kept pulling her hair roughly and groaning. She could feel his cock pulsing, as he came closer to coming.

'I need you in me.' She whispered 

He guided her towards the ground, leaving marks all over her body while pushing her pants down with his feet and unhooking her bra with his hands. Something, by how easily it went, he had done more that once, Hermione concluded.

When they were both naked on the library floor, panting, Draco grabbed his wand to put some protection spells on them both.

-*-

As they walked back to the table, Hermione still looking flushed but trying to hide it, and Draco looking as if nothing had really happened, but looking smug, Draco winked at her before silently sitting down, he opened his book and starting revising.