Teruteru with a s/o who has a eating disorder (Anorexia Nervosa)

TW: Eating Disorder (Anorexia)

A/N: I tried to do as much research on Anorexia as I could and I hope this is somewhat accurate. This still sucks. (Also thank you @miss-kit on tumblr for giving me a few tips on how to write Teruteru.) -------------------------------------------------------

- The thought of you having a eating disorder never really crossed his mind.

- Though he was a bit suspicious, but he just brushed it off as nothing.

- He didn't start worrying until he noticed your skin was dry and was a little yellow, you were tired all the time, and you appeared to be dizzy at times.

- He's definitely not a health professional but he could tell your symptoms meant something bad

- He just hoped that maybe perhaps, it wasn't as bad as he thought.

- So he went to ask Mikan and asked her what your symptoms meant.

- And when she informs him that your symptoms are signs of a eating disorder he's devastated, he doesn't want to imagine you not taking care of yourself.

- He doesn't really know how to bring up the subject so instead of beating around the bush he just directly asks you "Hey s/o you know you can tell me anything right?"

- "Of course."

- "S/o I might not understand what your going through but I'm here for you."

- It just kinda clicked at that moment for you what he was talking about.

- "Thank you Teruteru." you replied with tears welling up in your eyes

- He keeps an eye on you and makes sure that you're taking care of yourself from that point on.

-------------------------------------------------------
A/N: I'm sorry I'm not the best at writing endings but I hope this was alright.