4

Yoongi noticed that Po turned up to every meet

Jimin, Jungkook and Tae noticed that Yoongi noticed Po turned up to every meet.

'Love is in the air' Jimin sang loudly over the engines and music from people showing off their sound systems.

It was a beautiful summers night. 10pm and it wasn't even properly dark yet, a pretty twilight was setting in, it was still warm with a comfortable breeze. The kind of night that always made you think of fun summer nights from years past. The kind of weather where moods were good, vibes were chill and memories were made.

Yoongi shot him a glare from where he was perched on his car bonnet. He always liked to remind Jimin that he couldn't sit on his bonnet as his fancy modern car had too much of a sloped hood.
'You can never look as cool as me Jimin.' Yoongi would always tease and Jimin would always reply the same thing.
'Yoongi I could never look as cool as you because I'm not willing to grow my hair longer than my mums.'

The banter between them was always good as a group.

Po looked across and noticed Yoongi was laughing wih Jimin. Yoongi's smile was gummy, Jimin's eyes would disappear as he threw his head back with laughter. They looked happy. Po watched Yoongi smile and laugh as his long blonde hair was gently swaying in the cool breeze as it tumbled over his shoulder as he leaned forwards as he laughed.
"Yoongi seems happy just lately." She said to her friends. 

But Jungkook heard as he walked behind her car.

"You've got an admirer." He said deadpan, always monotone.
"Another one for the fanclub." Yoongi muttered as he waved a hand as to usher the nonsense chat away.
"It's Po." The youngest said as he walked away and Jimin looked across at Po who was looking at Yoongi, who was looking back at Po.