Chapter 1- Her Name Is...

It's a normal day for Toni. She loves in New York and is the daughter of Mason and Avalon Topaz. Shes 16 and a junior in high school. She currently goes to THINK Global School. It's a private school located in Southeast of New York. That school is a tough one. Shes intelligent so her parents sent her to the school with the best teachers and intellectual work.

It's hard on Toni. She maybe smart but she is a teenager at the end of the day. She gets treated as if shes a grown adult and it's hard sometimes. She always gets told that everyone looks up to her, so she has to maintain her act and succeed with high grades.

She doesn't want to fail her parents. She doesnt want to be the reason her parents careers so south. She has good grades and always have.

Her school life is actually fun. She would like to go to a normal highs school which she will convince her parents for senior year which she will succeed with.

She has soo many friends. The school is filled with a variety of people. Rich people, wealthy but not well known people, middle class people, and more. Shes friends with Veronica (Ronnie), Elizabeth (Betty), Archibald (Archie), Kevin, Josephine (Josie), Niko (Sweet Pea), Zane (Fangs), Forsythe (Jughead), and Jason.

Niko and Zane have been Toni's childhood friends. Their parents grew up together so they are like her brothers. But, what's the twist is that Elizabeth, Veronica, Archibald, Kevin, Josie, Jason, and Cheryl's parents also grew up with them.

Toni's parents were always pushed away from Betty, Ronnie, Archie, Kevin, Josie, Jason, and Cheryl's parents. They never understood why, but they respected their parents decisions and choices. So the Topaz and the Blossom family have been enemies but for a reason they dont even know. They were dragged into a war they dont and dont know the reason why they're fighting.

Toni's parents wanted her to stay away from everyone except for Niko and Zane. But, they were really aiming the shots to the Blossoms. Apparently, the Blossoms took a big deal from the Topaz's, but it wasnt proven if it was true or not. The Blossoms personally didnt have a problem with the Topaz's. It's the Topaz's that has a problem with the Blossom's. And honestly, they dont even know why they dont like them.

Toni's POV:

Its Monday, the most dreaded day of the week. I wake up at about 5:30 to work out and get an early start to the day. I just got finished my work out and it's not 6:15. I get in the shower and do my hygiene. I got out and got dressed.

I went downstairs to get breakfast. I make me pancakes with fruit and some orange juice. I eat and while I'm eating I text everyone.

Gc- Tehe🤭

Me: wasssuuuuppppp

Ronnie: why are you so energized?🙄

Cheryl: shes Toni, when is she not energize?

Pea: when shes on her period or when the teachers say some slick shit.

Fangs: they all have a point.

Betty: hey Toni.

Jug: Wassup

Me: thank you Jug and Betty for the good response. yall always coming for me. like, what's the problem?

Ronnie: its 6:46 in the morning and a Monday and you're acting like its Friday night.

Pea: ^^^

Me: wow, yall just gotta kill my flow.
i'm about to leave out, see you ar school🙄