Chapter 15- Chuckles

Its Saturday morning now and Cheryl woke up before Toni. Toni's still sleep with her arms protectively tight around her and Cheryl doing the same. Whenever Cheryl's alone or shes in silence, she tends to get in her head.

Shes currently thinking about everything in her life. The bad things, the good things. Everything that makes up who she is. Mainly her dad. She was daddy's little princess. She thought he loved her and her family, but it didnt turn out that way. Then she thought about Toni. The girl who shes with right now. The girl who makes sure shes okay at all times and takes time out of her day to comfort her.

She thought about how she has the best mother. The best fucking brother with friends that support her through everything. Shes thinking about all these good things, but her dad is the one always roaming through her head. She thinks about how he disowned her in front of damn near the whole store. She thinks about him cheating. Even though she didnt get cheated on, she felt as though she was still the blame for what happened.

She cant live with herself. As shes thinking about these rather foul thoughts, shes crying. As mentioned before, Toni's sleep and unaware of what's going to. She feels something wet on her stomach and that makes her pop her eyes open. She looks down and Cheryl was in the same position she was in when they fell asleep. Even though Cheryl might've looked sleep, Toni could tell that she was woke. What made it known, is when Cheryl's body jerked up as she huffed in.

⚠️TW⚠️

Toni feel bad for Cheryl. Shes saw her in her most vulnerable state and it hurt her deep. No one knows this, but she lost her favorite cousin from self harm and it hurt her different. Shes lost some family members, but her best friend, hes the one that passed away. She almost lost her other cousin to self harm. She doesnt like crying. At least not around people. She always cry in discreet, far away from everyone. She doesnt like making situations about her so she stays to herself with her problems sometimes.

She pulled Cheryl up more and kissed her on the top of the head and held her tighter as if her life depended on it. Cheryl broke down into more tears. She couldnt believe she had someone like Toni in her life. With her every step of the way regardless if what happens. She laid there and cried, Toni let her. She knows that when someone needs to cry, they need to cry. Cheryl started to slack up with the crying and she sat up.

Toni repositioned herself to where she was leaning against the headboard looking at Cheryl. Cher sat in front of Toni and played with her fingers a little. Toni had her hand on her thigh rubbing it with her thumb which always calmed her down. They stayed like this for a while until Toni spoke up.

"Babe. You okay?" Toni asked with our generosity

"Honestly, no." Cher responded still looking down at her fingers

"Do you want to talk about it? We dont have to if you dont want to." Toni asked then explained to Cheryl

"Yeah. I think it'll be easier to get over." Cheryl responded with a small nod

"You sure? Cause we don't have to." Toni said letting Cher know that she didnt have to rush anything

"Yeah. I'm sure." Cher responded as she took a deep breathe making a heavy sigh as the outcome

"So, what happened?" Toni asked as she sat up more

"So, it was my freshman year. About six months into the school year, I think. I was coming home, I didnt know if my parents were going to be home, so I didn't ask I was just going to find out when I got home. I walk in the house and I call for either my mom or dad, but there was no answer. I figured, since there was no answer, then no one was home. I walked up upstairs and I saw my parents room door open. Usually their door is closed when they're gone, so I thought one of them were in their room, but didnt hear me. I changed into my clothes and approached the door. I opened it and... -chuckles- there I saw. My father, in their bedroom, with a trick. -chuckles again-." Cheryl began then looked at a shocked Toni. Toni was laughing hard as fuck in her head because, he had the nerve to talk about Cheryl being a lesbian, but he cheated. In their room at that and then being caught by his own daughter