Iwaoi Smut

🔞[IWAIZUMI HAJIME x OIKAWA TŌRU]🔞
🅂 🄼 🅄 🅃

✰ ━━━━━━━━ ✩ 👽 ✩ ━━━━━━━━ ✰

"Iwa-chan!?"

I couldn't even react when he carried my body over his shoulder, like a sack. It was so sudden, I tried to squirm around though it didn't help when I felt his hand grope my ass. Causing me to stop, yet I still tried to loosen his grip on my body. "Stop it Shittykawa. Do you want me to punish you?"

Just by hearing the word 'punish' I already knew what he meant by that and shit will definitely happened. "N-no!" I stuttered, completely not happy if I were to be punished. But, come to think of it I might— No, Tōru! Remember the last time you were punished!?

He didn't let you come with his permission and those hand-cuffs were uncomfortable— Ah shit- why am I recalling the punishment he did? Oh, no, no, no, no. Tōru, calm down he wouldn't do it literally, right!?

I was so deep in my thoughts, I didn't realize we were already in our bed, almost naked- How can he possibly remove my clothes without me, noticing it!?

"Iwa-chan, you're rushing things—"

"Shut up. And do what I say or I'll do something you'll regret"

That shut me off, literally. I don't know if he's mad and annoyed right now, or he's just turned on, somehow?

He begun leaving marks on my body, especially where it's difficult to hide. Jawline, neck and collarbone. Those part were he usually place his bite marks and it's hard to hide.

"You're bitting to har— Ahhhh~"

I couldn't finish my sentence when a moan left my mouth only to make Iwa-chan to bite more and causing me to moan a lot.

"You like that, Tōru?"

Shit, that was 𝘩𝘰𝘵. The way he called my name, shit. You're making me fall in love with you more than before, Iwa-chan.All I did was nod and shit, it happened. I could feel his lips trailed down, towards my—

My eyes widen, 'he's rushing things' I thought, though I can't stop him. My ass already had enough punishment and I don't want to make it more sore.

The only thing I can do,

Is to obey and submit~

Right on cue, I could feel a cold substance around the entrance— what could it be? I whimpered at the cold touch that was actually made me 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘥. "Already hard for me?" He asked, slowly inserting a finger inside followed by another finger.

"Iwa- Ahhhh~"

"Ahh fuck you already came? What a slut"

He roughly pushed my body down on the bed. My ass facing his direction. Giving him a great view at it.

Without giving me a proper warning. He inserted his member inside my ass

"Ahhhh~! Iwa-chan!" I yelled/moaned at him. He would have receive a death glare from me if I was facing him. "Shit. Still tight for me?" He asked, as he hit my ass leaving a red mark for sure. "Wah— Iwa-chan!"

"You didn't answer my question, Tōru"

Slap.

"Iwa-chan stop!"

Slap.

"Hmm? I won't stop until you answer me"

Slap.

"Y-yes"

Slap.

"Hey! I already answered!"

Slap.

"Iwa-chan!"

At the moment I yelled his name. He increases on how fast his thrusts and how rough it was. Uncontrollably moaned at the pleasure I'm receiving and I can tell you, 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘮𝘢𝘻𝘪𝘯𝘨. Though, I must remind myself I would probably be really, 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘰𝘳𝘦. After this session of '𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨'. [( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) u mean fu— Calm self, Calm self]

As minutes past, his thrusts were getting more sloppier and slow but it's still rough. It's a signal Iwa-chan's about to came and so do I.

I swear he's enjoying from all the moaning I did. How could anyone not be pleasured on how bi— Tōru no! Don't think about his— No!

"Iwa-chan I'm close—"

"Then come, come for me, Tōru"

And I did,

After Iwa-chan came inside he slowly remove his member from my ass. His sperm oozing out of my hole. 'He came a lot' I thought and was about to stand up when I felt a sudden pain (particular in my ass).

I could have sworn Iwa-chan tried not to laugh at my shocked look.

"Damn it, Iwa-chan! I'll be sore 'till tommorow!"

"That's a good thing, right? We can do it a—"

"Iwa-chan no! I won't let you!"

"Are you sure about that Tōru?"

"Yes! Now carry me to the bathroom and washed me. No being intimate with me!"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Not like you won't like it anyways"

"IWA-CHAN!"

✰ ━━━━━━━━ ✩ 🌱 ✩ ━━━━━━━━ ✰