7

𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍

𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞,𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
10:45𝐩𝐦
𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬 "𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚"

𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞,𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝10:45𝐩𝐦𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬 "𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚"

"Oh fuck no I just seen a roach" seven said jumping up and down.

Never seen a hood nigga more scared of a roach.

"Bye this place nasty asl get y'all shit and let's go" Majesty said walking out.

Everybody was here but Satan and honestly it didn't feel right since the other day we were vibing and having a good time.

But at the end of the day fuck these niggas get money.

"If you wanna suck a lil nipple just say that" majesty mugged seven who was all up on her.

"I mean i could right now I am a lil hungry "

What the actual fuck. These niggas stay horny.

We finally pulled up to another restaurant. I was honestly hungry and would eat anything that looked good right now.

The waitress came to the table.
"Hiii what may I start you guys off with to drink today"

"Sprite"
"Lemonade"
"Tea"
"Water"
"Sprite"
"Strawberry lemonade"

"Okay I will be back with you guys drinks" she skipped off.

Bitch on that Zaza I see.

After we got done eating we decided to call it a day and go home since we be with each other everyday.

I was home alone just how I liked it. I decided to take a long shower to relieve myself.

After my shower I put a vanilla scent lotion and perfume on my body. While slipping on my ethika set.

Getting a text from majesty saying she was staying with seven. I was honestly bored when she wasn't here. Until I got a text from a unknown.

              410-556-2992

𝘄𝗮𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗵 𝗺𝗮 𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝘀𝗹𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗲𝗲

𝘄𝗵𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀?

𝗝𝗲𝗿𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗻𝗲
𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃 𝐀𝐓 10:45𝐏.𝐌.

Deleting our message thread I made my way downstairs.

Your girl wanted to smoke some weed so I called up the boys.