8

𝐇𝐎𝐋𝐃 𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐖𝐍

𝐁𝐚𝐥𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞,𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐲𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝
𝐒𝐚𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐲.
10:48𝐚𝐦
𝐃𝐢𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐚𝐦𝐬"𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚"

"Now Dior baby when I tell you this please don't be upset"

"I'm listening"

"Now baby your parents are not dead, they are still alive watching you from a far distance"

My heart dropped to my ass when I heard that. After all these years I thought my parents were gone and they are alive. They've been lying to me the whole time.

"I'm so sorry baby I didn't tell you sooner"

"Why would you not tell me" i said while my voice was cracking up

"Baby I would've told you but your parents wanted it to be a right time"

"And how would you think this would be the right time"I said while crying

I didn't even care at this point because I just felt so lied to.

"It's gonna be okay I promise you I didn't know" majesty whispered while rubbing my back.

I just say there stuck in my thoughts.

"You will meet them soon but right now it's just too dangerous"

" imma be real with you auntie, they could've told me I'm 18 years old going on 19 and now y'all want to tell me"

"You wouldn't understand baby it was for your safety"

Nodding my head I got up walking out the restaurant. I wasn't hungry anymore I just wanted to lay down before things got worse

I wasn't blaming nothing on anybody. I just needed time to think about what was really going on.

"Girly you okay I bought you snacks"

"Thank you" I said while laughing

"I love you on some real shit you know you can talk to me about anything Dior"

"I love you too but I'm fine girl"

"Well I'm gonna go stay with you know who tell me if you need anything"

"Alright be safe"

Laying back down I drifted off to sleep.

𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭.