𝑐ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑛𝑒

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

MR KIM

☁︎︎ꕥ📚ꕥ☁︎︎

AGAIN,

she did it again. Her eyes scanned through the piece of paper, holding it close to herself. Her eyes never leaving the paper as tears starting to decrease her vision, falling onto the paper. She pressed the paper against her chest, sobbing in the girls bathroom. Her sobs filled the bathroom luckily she was the only one there. She brushed her tears off with her thumbs, having a look at the paper once more hoping it was wrong. Hoping what she saw was just all wrong.

"She's going to kill me.." she mumbled, looking at the big F sign at the top of her paper. It was very hard to miss. Written in red and it's circled. This is her third time failing the class, but she feared one person. Forget the paper for a second, her mother is a brutal human being. Being a CEO of a company is not easy. However being a complete ass to your daughter is something else as well. Her mother is barely at home so it gives her time to actually breath, but as soon as she goes home today, she knows the reality. Her mother is not going to like this one bit.

"What do I do..?" her voice was low. So unstable. The last time she failed she nearly witnessed her mother's eyes balls fall out of their sockets. Hide the paper..? no her mother always asks her as soon as she steps foot in the house. Lie..? no there's no use in that. She just has to do what she does every time she fails. Come clean and take responsibility.

She opened the bathroom door, taking small steps towards the sink. The bathroom was quite big, having everything spotless as if it was a hotel. Everything looked expensive even the air smelt rich. Her mother thought it was a great idea for her to attend a private university yet she can barely keep up the school work it self. Her hands laid on the cold white sink roughly gripping it. She started to breath heavily knowing the day is nearly over, once she steps foot in the house her life is practically all over in seconds.

Her eyes traced over her own on the reflection of the perfectly shaped circle on the wall. Small little tears still remained on her eyes, she grabbed tissues from aside, removing it from her brown eyes.

She took a breather, slowly calming herself down before stepping out of the bathroom. As usual the school is huge. Everyone was normal. Firstly, every student minds their own business and never does anything inappropriate. Secondly, bullying is not allowed on school grounds not now not never. Thirdly, students can dress as they like, there's no uniform included as teachers know that students do have their own life. However what they want back is great grades and that's when we lose Alora.

"Alora, there you are I've been looking everywhere for you..." the male wrapped his arm around her shoulder. Holding a volleyball on his other hand.