Chapter 4

Disclaimer:I do not own "The disastrous life of Saiki Kusou " Nor any of the characters in it.
_______________
Please remember not everytime will be cannon to the original story.

Enjoy!!!!!

_______________

Well it wasn't long untill I knocked my head against the shower head.

'Ouch'

  As I reached for a bar of soap I tried to make the off scene moments from the guest room stay in my mind permanently. That's right I'm satisfied.

   Saiki is jacked out tired though. Seems like he didn't expect it to last so long because he was totally drained .

  As I washed my hand I couldn't helps but lick my lips.

  'Yup next time it's street fighters.Most definitely saiki couldn't keep up with mortal combat so I am guessing he's bad at video games.'

  When I stepped out the bath room I could see a dark rose behind me.It was black in color and glowing a dark red from the stem down.

  "Ruby why are you calling through the yandere hotline.This takes alot of minutes from me."

  As  I complained I took the tower and wrapped it around my naked body.

  "Don't answer then pfft."Ruby scoffed"Did you know this is your third incarnation???"

"Yes why ?"

  As I  listened for the brats answer I suddenly heard something that annoyed me.

"Omg your a old hag."Gasped ruby.

   Why do the nice ones get rude when they become yanderes?

  "Mentality yes. Truthfully your real body is located in a world out side the sea mind space. The sea mind set is where we receive our new powers" Explained Teruhashi "This where the fanfic author houses his soul. He is a man known by many names,forms and etc . "

"So is he god?"inquired ruby

"No sadly he isn't."Sighed Teruhashi

"Why is that a sad thing?"Ruby said.

"He beyond a god.Why do you think this place exist?This one of many. I hate the fact that he has so much power over us but happily he has no drive." As Teruhashi finished talking to ruby she said goodbye and hung up,

    The fanfic author had made a disappearance from there lives.He had this arua around him that made you mad but you could tell he was probably the only one who cared.He was like a father or elder brother to many he has made into a yandere .

"But why did he leave really a question  I should be asking?."

   As Teruhashi thought to herself she began to think about going outside the sea  world. What was beyond the waters.

  If your ever have the power to survive past it I'd reward you but as you are now your too weak.Even I have trouble  navigating there with my second body.

  As I turned around a familiar voice came.It was the fanfic author be he was different. He was taller and slimmer.His black hair was now a snow white and his dark brown eyes were red as blood .

"What happened to you?"

  Even though I was worried about his current circumstances since I could see a gaint wound on his shoulder. It was a chunk of his body gone.