Hush Little Baby

"You ready for this, darlin?" Brantley asked, his husky voice rumbling up from his chest. "I think so... if we don't get in there they'll send a search party after us. I'm kind of nervous, not gonna lie, B. I've never done a photo shoot with anyone before." Rayna laughed nervously. As the two walked towards the building, Brantley put his hand on the small of the woman's back. "What's got you nervous, Rayna? It's just me." He asked. "You're kind of... intense. The song, it's deep, B. They'll probably want to really sell the chemistry if you know what I mean." Rayna said, referring to the duet that the just released. They were scheduled for a photo shoot to promote the song. "Hey, Rayna stop." Brantley tugged her to a halt. "Do i make you uncomfortable in any way?" He asked concerned. "Huh? Oh God, no B. I didn't mean it like that. You're just... potent. Come on. Let's get this over with." She said and tugged Brantley into the building.

"Ok, Brantley, have a seat on the barstool, great. Just like that. Rayna, don't hide behind him, wrap around him, get close." The photographer gave instructions as she snapped pictures. "Closer, Rayna. He won't bite." She laughed. "You sure?" Rayna asked Brantley. "I don't bite sugar, but I do nibble. C'mere honey." Brantley purred and snatched Rayna off her feet. He tugged her into his lap and cradled her close to his chest. She giggled and squealed and he smiled down at her. "Perfect B! Keep it going. Rayna, let Brantley take control." The photographer spoke. "Take control huh?" Brantley chuckled darkly. "You seem to be good at that.." Rayna licked her lips. "You have no idea little girl." He rumbled. Rayna gasped as Brantley stood and set her on her feet. He slid the barstool out of the way, then moved to the back wall, sliding down and stretching his long legs out in front of him. He crooked his finger at Rayna, and she walked over slowly, feeling little red riding hood approaching the big bad wolf. He patted his lap, and Rayna slowly lowered herself, not quite sure where to go. Brantley tugged her into his lap, and locked eyes with her. "Relax, you're shaking Rayna." He soothed her, stroking a big hand over her back. "Ok guys, really sell it." The photographer spoke. Rayna jumped and tensed up. Brantley wrapped a big hand loosely around her neck and forced her to meet his gaze. "Hey, I need you with me honey. Take a deep breathe. There you go, just like that. Good girl, Rayna." He coaxed her. "What's it gonna take to settle your nerves baby?" He asked her. "Sing to me?" She asked hopefully, big doe eyes looking up at him innocently. Brantley smirked and tugged her further into his lap. Rayna squirmed, eyeing the exposed muscles beneath the half open shirt Brantley wore. Being this close to him had her flustered. He was so big, and warm, and he smelled so good. Without realizing, her hands stroked up his abs, and to his chest. Her little fingers sliding under the shirt to explore the broad chest beneath. His voice rumbled out in a purr, as he started to sing. Low enough that no one but her could hear. "Hush little baby, don't say a word.." he started singing. Noticing it was a children's nursery rhyme, Rayna started to protest but he stopped her, subtly tightening his grip on her neck, his other hand curling around her hip and stopping her movements. "Daddy's gonna show you a whole new world..." the lyrics changed, a cocksure smirk on Brantley's face that had Rayna squirming. "And when his baby girl gets scared, Daddy's always gonna be right there..." the photographer said something, but Rayna couldn't hear her over her own pulse rushing through her ears. "B-Brantley..." Rayna whispered, whining and panting. "And of that fear comes back too quick, Daddy's gonna fill you up with dick." Brantley grinned darkly and pressed his forehead to Rayna's. Her hips pressed against his lap, grinding slowly. "And when his girl is shaking and weak, Daddy's gonna watch squirm and squeak." He chuckled and continued his dirty lullaby. "And when you think that we're al done, Daddy's gonna pump you full of come." He finished singing. Rayna nearly sobbed. "Pl-please... B... I..." she stuttered. Brantley shushed her and stood, keeping her in his arms. Her little legs locked around his waist and he palmed her ass. "We done?" He asked the photographer. The woman nodded with red cheeks. "Good." The big man rumbled and stormed towards the exit.