Epilogue

Uh ok guys the title for this chapter says it all this will be the last chapter of this book...  

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or Rosario Vampire

Standing in the middle of a deserted ballroom stood a young blonde boy who looked to be about 15. He wore a luxurious black suit, a crimson shirt, polished black shoes and a black tie. His deep blue eyes scanned the room as his lips turned into a confused frown. He had no idea why he was here. He took a step forward and the lights suddenly went out filling the room with absolute darkness.

Wondering what happened he suddenly blinked when he found himself in the middle of a spotlight. But that wasn't the only thing, standing in the other side of the room another spotlight appeared and standing in the center was a young girl who appeared to be the same age as him. Shrugging he began to make his way towards her since she was the only other person in the room.

The sound of his footsteps penetrated the silence of the ballroom as the spotlight followed him as he made his way. The girl seeing this made her way towards him. During this walk he studied her appearance. She had long silver hair that seemed to be shining from the light, blood red eyes with slitted pupils that gave her an exotic look, pale skin that was both flawless and smooth. She wore an elegant black evening dress with a red sash tied around her waist that clung to her showing off the curves of her body. The dress was strapless, showing a bit of cleavage of her generous bust in a tasteful way. The dress ended at her ankles showing black high heeled shoes that clicked against the floor with each step she took.

The two finally reached each other, there two spotlights merging into one. No words were said as the two just stared at each other. Then out of nowhere music filled the air and the boy was suddenly filled with the urge to dance. He looked at the girl to see her looking at him with a raised brow and a challenging smirk, a smirk that the boy returned as he offered his left hand. The girl took it as he rested his right wrapped around her waist while she placed her left hand on his right shoulder. Their eyes met and blue stared into red as they began to dance in a traditional waltz.

The boy had no idea how he was doing this as he had never danced before in his life let alone waltz. But right now he didn't care how he did this, the point was he was dancing with a beautiful girl and he was enjoying himself. And from the small smile and look of delight in her eyes his partner was enjoying herself too. He had no idea how long they danced and he didn't really care. The feeling of her smaller hand in his, the close proximity they had it felt almost surreal.

And suddenly the music died and the two stopped their dance but still held onto each other. And as if pulled by some magnetic force they slowly leaned into each other and their lips met in a soft gentle kiss.

Naruto shot out of bed wide eyed. He ran a hand through his hair trying to make heads and tails out of the dream he had. He had no idea why he had that dream seeing a he never danced in his life but that wasn't the important part. No the important part was the girl that was in the dream.

"That was definitely Ura-chan." He said quietly before his face erupted into flames when he remembered how his dream ended. He took a few breaths to try and calm himself down but unfortunately for him his tenant decided to make his present know.

"What's this? Is someone having 'special' dreams about a certain silver haired vampire?" Kurama teased with a giant grin that showed off his sharp teeth.

'Shut the hell up!' Naruto shouted his face turner a darker shade of red. Kurama constantly teased him about his relationship with Ura and he would not let him live this down.