It returns.

"you cannot win, give in and believe the words I say. because in you heart you feel them to be true."

it's back......to haunt me, to break me to my core.

It comes back with a fiery vengeance, I do not know if this time I will win...

It has always been there, even in my brightest moments.

It refuses to truly die....

I ask my self many...many questions, and all I get are answers that are twisted and bent.

It bends the word so that I cannot recognize the truth, or what to believe.

The flood begins once again, washing away every foundation I build to keep the flood at bay.

As the tidal wave of questions flood through my mind, I grab for anything solid....

Screaming and clawing for any familiar thing that might just save me.

But I should have expected this.... It always floods through breaking me.

And I always rebuilt and repair the damage it causes.....

But I hear it laugh at me as I pick my self up, it laughs because it knows.

The time will come again, and just like the sun sets.

It will be back.....

By now I have experienced the wrath of this thing, and I have become strong.

But it always knows how to cut me down, Bleeding and screaming.

It knows my every weakness and fault, no matter how hard I try to hide them.

It finds them....all

I have trained, even rallied help to fight this thing.

But to no avail....

Each and every time it cuts me down, and each and every time I get back up.

It make me wonder if I surprise it by getting back up.

Even now I refuse to yield to its might, but maybe this time will be different.

Maybe I can win, because I have something it can never take from me.

I have the strength that was given to me by blood.

This I know I will always have, even when the armour designed to protect me fails.

This time I will fight with everything I have, and should I fall I know that I refuse to stay down.

Even if it is me I am up against.....