Chapter 2💙

I put my head in between my knees trying to breathe better before I pass out. I hear the door click open and I look up. "Hi."

He goes over to his desk and sits in the chair behind it. He gestured for me to sit in one of the chairs in front of it and I oblige, wobbly at first because of my condition.

"Care to explain why the hell you were running around my club like a mad woman?" I nod and look back at the door before saying, "I was running to get away from that man you saw with your bouncer tonight, I don't know you and you don't know me so I don't need to tell you all about my life, but I feel like that answer suffices."

"Okay, so it was just a coincidence that you stumbled into my club, and he just happened to check here for you first?" I'm going to die today this is so fucking suspicious. "I know, I know it sounds really made up. But please, I'm begging you please don't tell him I'm here." I look into his hazel eyes hoping he'll believe me. "Just don't start anything in my club." I let out a sigh of relief. "Okay, I promise."

I lean back in the chair and as I'm looking around I notice the HELP WANTED sign on the wall. "Are you looking for a waiter?"
"Do you have any experience?"

"Yeah, I was a waiter at a diner for 5 years before I had to quit." He gets up and walks over to the couch sitting in the corner of the room. He pats the seat next to him and I shake my head. I don't know this man, and unless I get the job I won't know him. Momentarily I get lost in his eyes and let myself forget the reason I was running in the first place. Shit I can't get a fucking job here.

"I'm sorry I have to go."

"Why?" He asks. " I just told you I have to get away from the guy." I say getting up and walking towards the door. He follows me and before I can open it he puts his hand on the door. I look up into his eyes and raise my eyebrow, that's when I notice how tall he is.

"Take my number, I have businesses all over, so if you ever need a job just call this number. They all have the same name 'Estrella'." I look at him for a second before taking the number on the piece of paper. "Do you have a name?" I say looking into those gorgeous eyes again. "Only if you gives me yours." He smiles a dimpled smile at me. "Ava, Moreno." I hold my hand out for him to shake.

"Anthony." He says back. "No last name?" He chuckles and and shakes his head. "Also I don't have a phone as of right now so I can't really call you." He goes behind his desk and grabs something. "Here." He hands me a phone and  my mouth gapes. "I really cannot take this." He smiles that dimpled smile again. "Yes you can. It's as simple as putting it in your pocket." His phone rings and he comes up to me. "Im sorry, you need to leave, I have to take this.

He looks both ways out of the door then lets me out of it. What the actual hell? That was the weirdest encounter I've ever had with a human being. I walk down the hallway I came from. Looking all around so I won't be caught.

Once I leave I go to grab May and Miles so we can leave.

Our first encounter with the mc's. Do you guys believe in love at first sight? Is Ava going to get away from whoever she's running from?
Please vote, and comment.
Luvyalots, peace out fuckers😘

-655 words