Chapter 1 (How it all started)

Hi, my name is Tanablade, but my friends call me Tana, well, if I had friends. You may know my brother Technoblade, or as I like to call him, a big pain in my ass.

I was first invited onto the Dream SMP when my brother was commissioned to help Wilbur Soot, TommyInnIt, and Dream, take back L'Manburg. He said that he wouldn't help unless I was there to assist in the battle because of my excellent battle strategies, love of fire and destruction, and my loyalty to my brother.

After we reclaimed L'Manburg and everyone was happy, Techno told me to leave and go find a nice place for us to settle down far away from the chaos of the SMP. Later I was told that Wilbur Soot, the creator of the nation of L'Manburg, blew it up and my brother released two withers on the country (which I would have liked to seen). Anyway, Wilbur lost his last life and Techno decided to retire and give up on his violent ways and ignore the voices. Oh how quickly that ended.

All was good, until the voices became too much for my brother and he gave in to their dreadful needs. My brother was ready to once again to overtake a government (with my help of course). We started right away farming wither skulls, enough to fill the walls of our secret storage room, and then Theseus arrived.

*Author's Note: please be patient with updates, I am in school and it is hard to find time to write and it is what I love so please don't rush me. I will be trying to update as things happen on the actual SMP and will try to keep all the major events in tact so don't hate on me if they are all not there. Thank you.*