Chapter 2 (A new arrival)

It's been a few weeks since my big bro and I moved away from everyone. I still ask my brother everyday if he is ok, and he gives me the same response every time, "I'm fine. Seriously, I'm fine." I, however, don't believe him in the slightest, so I keep a close eye on him. Maybe a little too close.

Phil has been a great ally towards my brother and I. Him and Techno are best friends, but Phil is like a dad to me. Techno even gave Phil a compass pointing to our base (oh how that would come back to haunt us).

*A few days later*

I was tending to Carl and Catherine (our horses) while Techno was waiting for Phil for them to have a bro-day. Techno then got a message from Phil saying this, "They know where you are. Get ready, old friend." At first we were confused, "Who are they? How long do we have to prepare," I asked Techno. "I don't know. Let me ask Phil," he replied.

"Quackity and a gang. They have the compass," Phil answered. "I can't believe it. I knew we couldn't trust him. Just as I was warming up to him and seeing him as a father figure," I said, tears threatening to spill. "Tana, it wasn't his fault. He didn't give it to them willingly; they took it from him and put him under house arrest," Techno said as he comforted me as I fell to the ground in shock and frustration. "Here," Techno said as he handed me a stack of empty bottles, "Go get some water from the ice out there so we can make some potions." "Sir. Yes. Sir," I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes as I mocked him walking out of the door into the snow.

We made a few splash potions of strength, harming, invisibility, swiftness, and turtle master. While I was waiting for the last few potions to finish brewing when I noticed Techno grabbing one of our Totems of Undying. "What do you plan on doing with that," I said as I leaned against the wall. "Hope for the best. Plan for the worst," he responded. I rolled my eyes. "Hey, don't roll your eyes at me. I'm an over-preparer." "I know, I know. I just like poking fun at you," I said, sticking my tongue at him.

"They're almost here. I hope your ready," Philza said as we were looking towards L'Manburg. "Ok, I'm sorry about this, but I have to make sure you're safe," Techno said. "What do you mean," I replied as I soon found myself slowly falling to the ground, the room going black. "I'm really sorry, but it has to be done," were the last words I heard from my brother.

*A few hours later*

I slowly opened my eyes to an unfamiliar obsidian room. "Well, well, well. What do we have hear." I could finally make out who was in the room. Quackity stood at the front with Fundy and Ranboo on his left, and unexpectedly Tubbo (the president of L'Manburg) stood by his right. "We are the Butcher Army, and we have brought you here to put you to trial for you war crimes against the country of L'Manburg," Quackity said. "What do you mean and what do you want, Quackity," I said. "You and your brother spawned in two withers that blew up parts of L'Manburg, and you are being put on trial for these crimes that you have committed," replied Fundy. "But I wasn't even there when that happened," I exclaimed. "You weren't," questioned Tubbo. They congregated together to discuss this news that they are apparently just figured out. Man they are oblivious.

They finally turned back around. "We have decided that you will not be put on trial, but we will use you as leverage to get your brother down to one life,'' snickered Quackity. "What do you mean ONE life. Last time I checked he had three," I yelled startling Tubbo. I knew they were lying cause I remember Techno taking one of the totems. There was no way that Techno had lost a life. Right?

I decided to go with the act and pretended to tear up. "Oh no. Don't cry. We never intended for you to cry," said Tubbo as he walked closer to me. "NO!" I yelled, "Don't come anywhere near me!" "Give her another dose," commanded Quackity. Ranboo walked up to me and splashed a potion on me. I instantly fell to the ground.

*Another few hours later*

I woke up slowly. The same as last time, but I was a little weaker. I was in the same obsidian room, but something was different. Something wasn't setting right. A figure started to approach me as I tried to get back up. "Woah. Ways there. No need to get up. You're still a little weak from the knockout potion," said the figure. I remember the voice, but I couldn't quite place it. "W-who are y-you," I questioned him. "Who do you think I am, piglet." That name. Only one person calls me that. "Dream," I said with hate edging on in my voice. "You never cease to amaze me, piglet," Dream said surprisingly calm like. "What do you want," I said trying to get up fo the fifth time now. "No, no, no. Stay sitting. You took a nasty hit on the head when you hit the ground, and I don't want anything except to help you," he responded. I gave him the death glare. I mean what else was I supposed to do.

"Here," he said, " take this and get out of here as fast as you can, but don't tell anyone I helped you. Understand." He handed me a potion of swiftness and invisibility. "I understand," I said as I drank the potions one by one. "There is a path leading to the sewers. Do you think you can make your way from there," he said as he helped me to my feet. "I think I can manage. I mean Techno and I are known as the human GPS's," I said mockingly. "Alright then. You leave first then I will leave a few minutes after. Got it," Dream questioned me. He really has no faith in me. "I may only be 19, but I'm not stupid," I said rolling my eyes. Dream just looked at me and motioned me to go. "Thanks Dream. I owe you." "That makes two of you. I also help your brother escape the Butcher Army. I'll keep that in mind if I were you," Dream said staring at me blankly. "MY BROTHER! Is he ok? Did he lose a life? Does he know where I am?" I said frantically. "So many questions, so little time to answer. All I can say now is that all will be revealed when you get home," Dream said as he motioned again for me to leave. "Fine," I said as I departed.

*After getting to the community nether portal*

I walked into the nether portal and was immediately greeted by a ghast. I took a few hits but was able to kill it. I made it to the portal to Techno's base and braced myself for anything that was to come.

I stumbled through the snow as the potions Dream gave me were wearing off. I was approaching the village near our base when I was greeted by a arctic fox. The little thing helped push my feet along in the snow as I struggled more and more the closer I got to the base.

I finally arrived, but when I opened the door, Techno was nowhere to be found. Was Dream lying to me? Did Techno escape? Is he still with the Butcher Army? "TECHNO!? *cough* techno?" I weakly said before I fell to the ground for the third time.

*About 25 minutes later*

"Techno I think she's waking up now," an unfamiliar voice said. "Move Tommy," Techno said.

TOMMY? When did Tommy get to our base?

*AUTHOR'S NOTE*
    I understand that many people won't comprehend some situations, so I will try to clear things up if you comment with questions. Anyways, thanks for reading, and the chapters will probably this long depending on my school schedule.