•The Slytherin's Heir•

They looked to the right where there was commotion going on, "What's happening?" Noemi took a step forward to the the source of the commotion: Harry Potter, Draco Malfoy, Professor Lockhart, and Professor Snape.

"Things are getting pretty serious-" Just then Draco Malfoy raised his wand and yelled: "Serpensortia!"

All the students watched as a long black snake shot out the end of his wand, it started to hiss at everyone and make its move around the floor.

"What in the world." Noemi whispered, frozen in her spot next to the girls.

It started to make its way to a Hufflepuff boy, he stood there, shocked to see what was happening. "Someone needs to do something!" Yelled Sam.

Everyone started to yell In horror as the snake opened its mouth with its fang shown for the whole world to see. Ritisha slapped her hand over her mouth, Noemi shrieked, and the Slytherin girls started in fear.

Harry Potter started to walk forward and next to the snake. "He's going to get himself killed." Whispered Jada.

"ShhhaaaHhheeessss"

The girls along with the rest of the school who was there, stood there in silence. They all watched as somehow the snake stopped and backed off, all were silent and watched the boy who was about to get eaten by a snake.

He was angry and scared as he started at Harry Potter, "What do you think you're playing at?" He yelled at the other boy, before anyone said anything, he stormed out the Great Hall.

Snape waved his wand and the snake disappeared into nothingness.

"He-do you think he think he asked to hurt the boy?" Asked Caylin. Harry Potter looked her way, she looked away from him. The boy left along with his friends, away from the murmurs.

"I didn't know he was able to talk to snakes." Said Ritisha. "I mean, I didn't even know that was a thing wizards could do. Hey if it was, then why couldn't I understand it?" She asked.

"That wasn't normal, that, my friend, was Parseltounge. Harry Potter is a Parselmouth." Sam said.

"Wait- wasn't Salazar Slytherin a Parselmouth?" Asked Caylin.

"What are you saying?" Noemi took a step towards the girls.

"Harry Potter might be the heir of Slytherin." Sam looked to them.

Herbology was canceled with the Gryffindors, so Noemi, Hannah, and a few other Hufflepuffs decided to go to the library to study. At least that's what Noemi thought they were going to do.

"So anyways," Ernie Macmillan started, "I told Justin to hide up in our dormitory. I mean to say, if Potter's marked him down as his next victim, it's best if he keeps a low profile for a while. Of course, Justin's been waiting for something like this happen ever since he let slip to Potter he was a Muggle-born. Justin actually told him he'd been down for seton. That's not the kind of thing you bandy about with Slytherin's heir on the loose, is it?"

Noemi heard a little rustle behind the bookcase behind her, she didn't pay any attention to it, and kept listening to the conversation.

"You definitely think it is Potter, then, Ernie?" Asked Hannah that sat next to Noemi.

"Hannah, he's a Parselmouth. Everyone knows that's the mark of a Dark Wizard. Have you ever heard of a decent one who could talk to snakes? They called Slytherin himself Serpent-tongue."

"Wait reallly?" Asked Noemi, Ernie nodded with his arms crossed. "Remember what was written on the wall? Enemies of the Heir, Beware. Potter had some sort of run-in with Filtch. Next thing we know, Finch's cat's attacked. That first year, Creevery, was annoying Potter at the Quidditch, taking pictures of him while he was laying in the mud. Next thing we know, Creevery's been attacked."