Chain 6°

🎧 ~Listen to                         "Thousand Years" by christina perri.

🔖LONG CHAPTER!!

Justin De Dios
Active Now

Justin:
Abby, let's talk...

Abby:
K

Colleen Abigail_Andrada logged out

Justin:
This time i will prove you that i can love you more than josh will. You'll see i love you and i don't want anything or anyone take what's mine.
|D E L E T E

Justin De Dios logged out

___

___

___

___

___

___

___

___

A B B Y

Justin said we need to talk, so i'm here at the park. Waiting for him. I hope he comes, 'cause i need to tell him an important thing. I'm here sitting at the bench holding a small envelop.

"You came!" A happy voice spoke. I turned to look at it, and i saw justin wearing a white polo with denim jeans. Handsome as ever.

"We need to talk." Cold 'kong sabi sakanya.

Umupo kami sa bench, seconds had passed. Silence.. until justin spoke.

"What is it?" Still, justin is smilling not looking at me.

I sigh deeply, and i say the words that should be said years by now.

"L-let's b-broke up..." I don't know where i get that strength to say it to him.

But i just felt that i need to unchain my heart to him. Like setting him free.

"W-what?" Justin said, while trying to put a smile on his face. But eyes can't lie, i can see that he's about to cry.

"Well, well, well.." someone spoke behind us. We turned to look who was it.

"What are you doing here?!" Justin stood up to face ally.

Ally is justin ex. He mentioned ally one time to me, that's why i know her.

"To punish that girl!" She said pointing me. And justin put me on his back. So that he's infront.

"Ally, just stop!" Justin said angrily.

"No!" Napangiwi nalang si justin sa inis.

Third Person's POV~

Justin, is trying to make ally stop. While abby is crying behind justin. Justin's heart melt after hearing his love crying..

"Why would you not stop?!" Justin said putting a brave voice. But the truth is he is scared.

"I told you, i would do EVERYTHING just to make you mine again!" Justin chuckles, then turned a look to her ex girlfriend, ally.

"That will never happen!" Justin said emphazazing the word never.

Ally got mad after justin said that. She quickly point his gun to the both of them.

"Now justin, You Or That girl?! Time ia running." She grinned after seeing justin crying.

On the other hand, abby is trying to pick up her phone, and gladly she managed to chat josh and justin brother.

Josh Cullen Santos
Active Now

Abby:
Josh! Hurry up and call the police!

Josh:
Why? Are u alright?! Is everythinv fine?

Abby:
No! Just call the police, i will explain everything later!

Abby:
Call sejun and the others too, call kuya yani aswell!

Abby:
Josh, remember i love you. I don't know what the future holds, but always remember when i'm gone continue to do your passion. Maybe this is the last time we will chat each other. I love you josh and i always be grateful that you came in my life. I promise my love, we will meet again on another life... i love you josh cullen santos! I'm grateful i had you in my life...

Josh:
Abby! 'Wag 'kang mag salita ng ganan! Makaka ligtas ka ok?

Abby:
I love you josh❤.

Josh:
Abby? Abby?!

Colleeb Abigail_Andrada logged out.

__

"Now! Choose one!" Justin step, and waiting for the gun to shoot.

But abby run to ally and try to get the gun from ally's hand. Justin open his eyes and saw abby and ally fighting. Before he could stop the both of them, a loud bang.

"No! Wake up!"

"Sorry, i love you..."

"Wake up!"

"Call the ambulance!"

__

To Be Continued....