I made out with that smartass

(If you know where that title was inspired by.....dm me)

NOTE:

Just a midnight dribble....It's kinda shitty.

THINGS TO KNOW:

Y/H means your house
Y/H/P your house password

There's little inner dialogue here since the reader and hermione is wasted asf.

You're also best friends with draco.

Plot:
Asshole Reader x Liquor x smartass hermione

What could possibly go wrong

Your P.O.V

"DrAco!!" I shouted stumbling into his frail arms.

"Bloody hell, I told you not to drink the punch!! All parties thrown by the weasley twins have spiked juice." Draco scolded holding me up by the arms.

"WeLL, IT TAstEd ReaLLY NIcE!" I retorted like a baby.

Draco rolled his eyes at my antics and stayed silent throughout the journey. finally, after a few minutes of walking (stumbling) through the hallways we reached the y/h common room.

"Y/h/p." I slurred to the door/painting.

Draco pushed the door/painting open and much to our luck it was empty. The students were probably still at the party drinking spiked punch and what not.

Draco helped me lay down on the couch before he himself plopped down the dirty floorboards probably tired from helping me walk.

"Urgh, I should have asked Blaise and goyle to carry you." Draco muttered.

"BuT yOuU diDn'T." I said while giving him a shit eating grin.

He rolled his eyes at me and closed them shut.

"Well I couldn't leave your foolish arse there, Your parents might hex me to oblivion if I did." He replied.

We stayed silent for a few minutes before the Male Slytherin spoke again.

"On the bright-side though, did you see how wasted Hermione Granger was? How could she not know that the punch was spiked!" Snickered Draco.

"Who?" I asked him as my memory was a little hazy.

"Hermione Granger. The blonde nerd in the golden trio of fools" he reminded me.

"Oh yeah! the pretty girl I hanged out with before you came!!" I shouted mindlessly.

Draco's eyes snapped wide open and he bolted right up.

"What the hell did you guys do?" Draco asked.

"Well."

1 hours before

"Just do it!!!" Said one of my male house mates dragging me to merlin knows where.