Chapter One

Harry Potter was laying on his bed on his bedroom of number 4 privit drive. Harry was bleeding,bruised, and broken. At 6:30 pm all that could be heard through out the house was a teenage boys screams of help while his uncle thrust full force into him. Once Vernon was finished Harry went through his creature inheritance. What a great good bye present. Harry thought as he packed his trunk up to head to Hogwarts in the morning. After Harry finished packing his sleep was filled with nightmares. Once he awoke in the morning he headed to Kings Cross Station to get on Platform 9 3/4.
HPDMSSLMTRHPDMSSLMTR
Times skip brought by slithery snakes.

I was sitting on the train all alone because I did not want to sit with Ron and Hermione so I was toward the back of the train. About two hours into the ride Malfoy,Zabini, and Parkonson came into my compartment.

Potter.

Malfoy

Where is Weasle and Granger.

I don't know.

Why not

Because I did not want to sit with them.

Oh well then can we sit with you.

Um.. Sure.

So did you know that Dumbledore is doing a resort.

Fuck...No I did not.

Question.

Yes Parkinson.

Why do you.have cat ears and a tail.

I went through my creature inheritance.

That is not possible that is not supposed to happen untill you are 16. And it only happens earlier if you almost die. So Harry what Happend.

Well Blaze I am not comfortable talking about it right now.

For the rest of the train ride the group talked about different things like where they may be sorted into. Harry knows he is going to be in Slytherin he also now wants to be he also wants to be friends with Draco anf his friends.

Hey Draco I want to propose a deal. If I get sorted into slytherin we put everything behind us and become friends if not then we keep things how they are.

Deal Harry.

Harry and the slythrins arrived at Hogwarts and went to there respected tables waiting to be resorted. First the first years were sorted there was 10 new Gryffindors 11 slythrins 10 ravenclaws and 12 Hufflepuffs. Every one in the second year stayed in their orginal houses as well as 3rd years. Fourth years were up Hermione and Ron stayed Gryffindors along with everyone else no one changed yet but know it was Harrys turn. Harry welcome back. I know where I am going to put you and I hope they can help with all your trauma. Harry get help stop hurting your self please. Sorry alister I can't it makes me feel better. Harry just get help get out of the dursleys and find your mates. Okay. SLYTHRIN. Harry got off the stool and walked toward the slythrin table. Harry sat next to Draco and Blazie with Pansy across from him.

You knew you were going to be in slythrin didn't you.

Yes I did Draco.

The meal started and just looking at the food made Harry sick to his stomache he had to get out of the great hall people were whispering about him and were staring at him. All Harry wanted was to leave the great hall.

Hey Harry why don't you eat.

I'm not hungry. Does anyone know the common room password.

No you would have to go ask Snape.

Okay see you guys later.

Harry stood up from his table and started walking toward Snape. What is the common room password? Cunning. Thank you. Then Harry walked toward the doors of the great hall and left with everyone watching him. Harry went down toward the common room and then went straight to bed. His dreams plagued with nightmares.

Harry woke next morning to Blazie telling him to get ready for breakfast. Once Harry was dressed him and his new friends went to the Great Hall.

Hey Potter. Ron yelled standing on the bench attracting all of the professors attention.

What weasel. Harry said also standing.

Is it true your aunt and uncle despise you and tried to kill you.

It is honestly none of your business.

Okay how did you come about your early creature inheritance.

I do not wish to talk about it.

Okay. I heard a rumor your a faggot is that true.

Maybe it is.

Also did you know the only way to have an early creature inheritance is to either come close to death or to be raped. Which one did you get.

NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS WEASLY.

Oh I bet it was sex and I bet you liked it to.

FUCK YOU. I SWEAR ON MY LIFE IF YOU SAY ANOTHER WORD I AM GOING TO KILL YOU RIGHT NOW.

What makes you thing that. You know everyone wish you died with your parents that night on Halloween.

And with that Harry ran out of the great hall crying. Draco and Snape yelled at Ron for being a git. Little di anyone know while Ron was being yelled at Harry was in moaning myrtles bathroom slitting his wrists.

Reminder none of the characters are mine. Also how is the first chapter so far?? Also could I maybe get a vote or a coment. Thank you.
~Megs