Chapter Two.

Sev it has been Two weeks and Harry only goes to classes then he disappears.

I know Draco I know that we also have to tell him thay we are his mates then we have to take him to the manor to see Tom and Lucius.

I know Sev but how.

I will keep him after class today.

And with that Severus went to prepare for his fourth years as Draco went to breakfast. After breakfast Draco and the rest of the slythrins went to there double potions. The whole class went well with no complications. Class dismissed can Draco and Harry stay behind for a moment.

Harry Draco and I have to tell you something.

What is it sir?

Well your a Neko and Nekos have mates. Some Nekos have more than one mate actually they can have up to five.

Okay.

Well we know who your mates are.

Well who are they.

Two of them are Draco and I the other two are Tom Riddlen and Lucius.

Oh wow what does that mean.

Okay so basically every week you have to do it you know. Other wise your animal becomes upset and you can die.

So you are saying we have to go see Tom and Lucius and all five of us have to do it.

Yes

What if I am not comfortable being nude infront of you guys.

Well we can take it slow okay.

Okay.
And with that Severus Draco and Harry all.flooed to Malfoy Manor to meet Tom and Lucius.

Well Lucius Tom Harry here is our final mate so now you all know what we must do so he doesn't die.

Um Severus.

Yes kitten.

Um I am not comfortable being completely nude.

Okay through on this sweater and then we can start okay.

Harry put on the sweater and it came all the way down to his knees. Harry then jumped into the bed and waited for everyone else. Tom was.the first to be ready after Harry and he and Harry started to kiss very passionately until Harry felt a large warm hand wrap around his member. The hand tugged and Harry moaned out in pleasure. As Harry and Tom were still makeing out he felt a warm mouth on his member and start to suck and pull on it. Harry then felt tom pull away and put his member infront of Harry's mouth Harry then started to suck until Tom came in his mouth and he came into Lucius mouth. After that Tom and Lucius started to make out as Harry and Draco made out. Harry felt a finger touch his entrence and he tensed.

Are you okay Harry.

Um can we not do that today I am not ready for that.

Yeah of course Hare.

Soon after everyone was done. Harry felt his glamors fall and started to internally freak out because he was not whereing pants and he was scared his mates were going to see his scarse and bruises and cuts. Harry went to put his clothes back on when Draco asked Harry why there was a bruise on his hip in the shape of a hand.

What are you talking about Draco. There is no brusie on my hip.

Hare. Are you.being abused by your family.

What!? No...... Why would you think that.

Harry dont lie to use take your shirt of.

Please don't make me.

Hare please

I can't Sev please I just can't.

Oof cliffhanger. Hahaha. So what do you think. Also sorry I am not the best at writing smut or fluffy scenes so I appologize for that.
~megs