▻ 01 ; Home

A/N: sips in pain. the comments are different
bc of the number of times i've changed this lol

so hi there

im just going to assume yeon-woo is 25, you're 28

inspired by violet evergarden... sob

also, if your name is (L/n)  your parents are fated to die ;-;

the only reason scmlord and sgr ddy's parents lived was bc their last name isn't (L/n)

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
DARK MODE ON

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃DARK MODE ON

HOME
CHAPTER 01.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"HYUNG, WILL YOU MARRY ME?" a 7 year boy named Cha Yeon-Woo asked his senior, a couple of flowers he picked in his front garden. "He'll probably say no though," his younger twin brother named Jeong-Woo laughed, looking at the 10 year old (F/n)'s dumbfounded face.

"I don't know!" the ten year old replied stiffly, not knowing what to say to the younger — running away in fear. "You scared him away, Yeon-Woo Hyung!" Jeong-Woo said, watching the boy dash to inside his own house.

"He's going to marry me one day! I swear on it!"

(L/n) (F/n) was known as cowardly and timid, usually hanging out with the twins instead of kids his age. He'd usually get embarrassed from Yeon-Woo's random marriage proposals and Jeong-Woo poking fun at him, but he loved them both like they were his own brothers too.

"Hey Princess! Having trouble getting with the prince?" one of the neighbouring kids mocked Yeon-Woo, laughing with his friends. "Shut up Daesung!" Jeong-Woo yelled, watching his brother look down.

"He's going to marry me!" Yeon-Woo shouted, continuing to hope. "Does he even like you? Has he even said anything back?" Daesung sneered, making Yeon-Woo look down— dropping his flowers to the floor. "N-No.."

"This is why you should like girls instead and be a man!!"

"Why should he?" (F/n) interrupted, taking the flowers from the floor— making sure they weren't damaged. He patted his younger's head, keeping them close to his chest. "I'm sorry for running away.." he said calmly, looking back at the bullies with a threatening smile.