Chapter 1?

Yo yo how y'all doing today?! I'm kinda bored and this just popped up in my crazy mind. so don't expect this to be all great, I probably won't even proofread 💀 Anyways enough of my talking get on to the story.

'The day of heartbreak' killua calls it. The day He and gon left each other. Don't get him wrong they never dated. Although he wanted them too. The day they broke apart. Gon went with his dad and he went with alluka. He wasn't mad anymore. He just wanted to be with him. He wanted to do all the romantic mushy things couples do with Gon. Of course he can't anymore.

Gon is no where to be found. He's been looking for him for years. He even went to whale island. Mito hasn't seen him either. She asked for him to let her know if he ever came across Gon. Gon was nowhere to be seen. He's found leorio and kurapika but they don't know anything about his whereabouts either. Five years, five years being away from the only one he loved. Four years of searching. He's dealt with the misery and sorrow of being away from him for all this time. Can he still go on..?

Gon on the other hand was living the good life. Well not good but good enough for him. Gon was at York new. An abandoned hotel building was where he was at the time, laying in his king size bed. Sleeping. He was sleeping while the world around him shifted. While killua was out looking for him. While aunt mito was stressing about her son. He was laying in his bed comfortable.

Soon a male with Gloomy black hair walked inside the room. He walked toward the bed taking a closer look at gons face. He grasped his shoulder shaking it lightly. Gon groaned shifting so his face was under the blankets.

The man named Nobunaga chuckled. He considered Gon a son. They were completely comfortable with one one another they knew almost everything about each other. He shook Gon again, making Gon groan in annoyance. "Whaaaaaat?!" He questioned dragging out the 'a'. Nobunaga chuckled again, "you have a mission~" he sang sitting down on the chair closest to the bed. Gon shot up, the blankets falling off the bed onto the floor from the sudden movement.

"A mission?" Gon questioned making sure his ears didn't fool him. "Yep." Nobunaga answered simply. After he got up from the comfortable chair and walked out the room, leaving the boy shocked by his words.

Once Gon came back from his daze of shock. He decided to see what mission they were talking about. He went to the bathroom to brush his teeth showering aswell. After he walked out into the hall that lead to a humongous staircase. Once he made it to the lounge. "Yo." Gon said calmly. He's become more level headed than he used to be. He can still be childish but not as much as he used too.

Everyone looked at him, some waved some ignored him and went back to their conversations. He sighed then walked to Nobunaga. He put an arm around his shoulder. "So about that mission" he said "I have some questions." He continued. Nobunaga hummed in response. "Ask em later." He said as he walked away to Shalnark starting a small conversation.

Gon sighed, of course it would end up like this. He would tell him he had a mission then make him wait a few hours until he finally answered any questions the boy had. He decided he was going somewhere to waste time. He didn't know where he was going, he just knew he was leaving.

"Gon!" Someone called just as he was leaning down to grab his shoes. It was Franklin. Gon groaned in annoyance gaining a giggle from Shizuku. "What?" Gon groaned. "Play poker with me quick." He said as he sat down. Gon and him played poker all the time, at this moment they were tied with wins and loses. He sighed "I don't feel like it.." he said as he turned to grab his shoes again. "Well no one wants to play! Can you summon one of your weird clone things?!" He questioned causally like it was something they talked about all the time. "Yeah yeah." Gon said as he did what was asked.

How'd he do that?! Simple he used illusion. A rare ability that not many have. Here let me explain!

Illusion is something that comes from your soul, you have to shape your soul into the shape you desire. For example a rose. it's a hard concept to understand and hard to see at first glance. Illusion is it's name, an illusion or illustration if you will. You can think of any thing and everything and it will become a reality creating an illusion. To fully master illusion you have to be completely comfortable with hurting people. Hurting them as badly to kill them. You need to kill to show your dominance among the illusion users also to save yourself from being killed. Sometimes you have to kill people to use your illusion at all. This isn't the case for gon though. The only way to know if someone has this power is by their eyes. Their eyes will turn into a spiral of different colors most bright ones, neon. There's a twist though... if your leveled enough you can hide it for a long time. Longer than you can imagine...(Very proud of this 😌🤚)

He grabbed his shoes walking out of the double doors that led to the outside. He was wearing a random hoodie and some black basketball shorts. He walked around the city, looking for anything and everything that can keep him entertained. He spotted a calm café. He decided that was probably the best decision rather than walking around. Although he didn't know who was inside the little café he went inside.

Heeeeyyyyy idk if imma continue this, I might though. Anyways cya in the next chap??? Maybe.