Shower and Sex🔞

I entered the room and took off my shoes, I dropped the bag of my shoulder and sat on the sofa as I leaned my head on the sofa with a sigh.

I took out the phone from my pocket to see the new messages in my phone.

I smiled seeing the name that popped on my phone

__________________________________

Tharn❤️

Type I'll be a little
late today..

Why?

Some work

Will you be home
by dinner?

If I'll then, I'll
message

Ok..

Are you being
pssessive?😏

Asshole.

If I was there
right now..

What right now?

I'd already fuck you

Fuck off.🤬
____________________________________________________________________

Damn..what a pain in the ass..
But..I can feel my jeans tighten...
Why does he do like that? Why does he enjoys it so much?

I questioned myself

I was getting wet thoughts about us now. I really want to distract my mind...

I decided to change clothes and get in some comfortable pajamas.

Once I was done changing I decided to cook something to avoid getting wet thoughts..

I slip on the apron and decided to bake something but I can't stop thinking. I can't stop thinking about him..

I sighed in frustration and took off the apron.

I stood their for a moment before taking a towel and rushing to the bathroom to take a cold shower.

I took off my clothes and threw it on the laundry basket. I entered the bathroom and turn on the shower.

I gasp as the cold water falls on my body. It isn't helping at all. I can't help but feel myself being hard for him.

I lean on the cold wall tiles of the bathroom. My hand slowly starts to jerk my member while the other hand plays with my nipple.

I stroked my member fast as my moan became more louder and faster.

I bit on my lips as my hands stroked faster. I throw my head back causing my head to hit the tile making a small thud.

I hear the bathroom door slam and I react immediately. I look to the man standing in front of me with a smirk.

My breathing get heavy as I see his gaze, his eyes eating me whole. He licks his lip teasing me