Duct Tape

Having an entirely normal day of playing with each other on Far Cry New Dawn, near the end Galaxy was wanting some high tiered weapons, but in order to get them you need a lot of materials. Gathering these materials are only shown from many locations all over the entire in-game world. It was the time to fast travel to all of the locations and kill whoever gets in the way and look for all the duct tape.

Technotic was more AFK because he had been dming people on Discord for the entire day as usual. It's so weird how he will be dming people all the time when he is playing a game with someone, but when he is not he gets nothing and it's the most peaceful and quiet day ever. Dealing with all the mayhem going on Technotic just listens to Galaxy talk in the background about finding all the duct tape.

Spending many minutes of the day fast travelling all over the entire map of Far Cry New Dawn, Galaxy needed a ton of duct tape for a gun apparently. Like I don't get why we need more than 100 pieces of duct tape to build a gun, how does that even work? Anyway the duct tape is being processed or being traded for other materials but I still don't get why they made it like that because there is no sense or logic into it.

Technotic looking at his game finally and helping Galaxy get the duct tape he needed as he needed 122 or whatever amount of duct tape that I remembered him saying. Totally not listening to can can music at the moment while typing all of this out and this entire story but duct tape is actually pretty hard to find in Far Cry.

The fun thing is at the near end of it all going back to home base, there was god dang duct tape at the very beginning at home base. We apparently laughed our butts off (kind of) from how we never went to go check at home base about any materials being there. There was actually some gears and other types of things that we found.

I don't know what else or much more to say because briefly saying we went looking for duct tape, Technotic was afk mostly and then going back to the game and people finally stop dming Technotic for a short while (that doesn't mean stop dming me if you're reading this, I hate it when people stop dming me), Technotic getting things done now and upgrading his guns and such taking everything down and helping Galaxy get his duct tape and then crash vehicles into water over and over then finding out materials were at the home base the entire time not knowing why the freak you have to have so much duct tape for guns.

I'll probably continue this entire thing for all the random moments in Far Cry New Dawn.